Thursday, January 12, 2006

It's My Turn

I had never considered creating a blog. However, sometimes, while cleaning toilets or changing diapers, I would have random thoughts about things that I would either like to journal about or share with others. But I wasn't sure about doing it publicly until my husband, Brian, said he created a blog. He never told me he was thinking about it, just last night we were putting away clothes in our room and he said "I created a blog." I was surprised, but very glad, because then I felt like I could, too! SO, less than 24 hours later, here I am!

The first blog I have ever read was by my dear friend, Tracey Robinson who resides in Rhode Island. (I'm assuming not for long--just my prediction, Tracey!) I first read it in fall of 2005. I had never really even heard of blogging. I think that makes me "old" or "unhip." I'm not sure which. Almost all of my Friends of Allie girls have a blog. I was explaining to my husband last night that blogging is really super cool, because rather than reading a newspaper article or flipping through a magazine, I can read the thoughts of my close friends and family. I would want nothing more! (Tracy, Lois and Sara--you're next!)

Anyway, I just want to give a brief summary about me, for my new fans. You know who you are. My name is Beth, I am 28! (proudly for about 3 more weeks.) I am married to Brian and we have two children name Anna (will be 3 on 1/25) and Noah (will be 2 on 1/20). I am a stay at home Mom. I am very active with Friends of Allie and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and I also sell Pampered Chef in my free time. I think that's about it!

If you'd like to see pictures, feel free to visit www.fletchertown.com

I look forward to blogging with you.

All my best.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting