Friday, January 13, 2006

What have I done?

Have you ever asked yourself that question? Perhaps the morning after a one night stand? Or maybe after signing a Pampered Chef contract? or perhaps after finding out you're pregnant...again...when your first child is 3 months old. What about after creating a blog? Yep, that's me. What have I done? Not that I'm sad that I created a blog, but I have to ask myself why. When I told two of my sisters (I have three) that I created a blog, they both said "about what?" I had no answer. I wasn't sure. You'll just have to see it, was my reply. Obviously they're in the dark about blogs just as I was when Tracey introduced hers into my life. But I asked myself, what is it about? I still have no answer, but in my own defense, for myself, I created my blog on a BEAUTIFUL sunny day in January. It was the most glorious day I have seen in 2 months, I'm serious! I woke up OVERJOYED by the plentiful sunshine that was spilling into my room and all over my home. I sang while I cleaned and ran after the kids and did hand claps. I replied to e-mails that I've neglected for weeks and skipped to the mail box to get the mail and the paper and...I started a blog. So, I can blame it on the sun. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, I'm not a quitter, so I'm here to stay...at least until spring.

P.S. I've never had a one night stand, I'm SO glad I signed that Pampered Chef contract and that second child is one of the two greatest gifts I've ever received. And I'm still pretty excited about this blog.

7 Comments:

  • At 1/13/2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    I think you have done very very well !

     
  • At 1/13/2006 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    ahhh it is getting so mushy in here. ;)
    ---

    Beth I love what ever you write you are amazing. :)

     
  • At 1/14/2006 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    I'm pretty impressed with your blogging so far too!

    Keep it up! It will all make sense eventually!

     
  • At 1/14/2006 06:37:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I was hoping I would see a new post from you!! I think we all have a lot to write. Whether others will be interested, who knows. But I have to say, I think you are doing an awesome job. I can't wait to read the next post!

     
  • At 1/14/2006 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    ummmmmmmmmmm..............want to continue that sun filled cleaning spirit down here at my house??? I swear we have lots of sunshine in Florida and I have LOTS of stuff that needs to be cleaned. LOL!

     
  • At 1/14/2006 03:58:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Beth, you're a great writer!

    lol, I still have no idea what my blog is about... I just type!

    Can't wait to read more!

    p.s. you had me going on that one-night stand!

     
  • At 1/15/2006 07:19:00 AM, Blogger Lara said…

    Your blog doesn't have to BE about anything. Just sharing your perspective can bring clarity to others or maybe just a smile to their face on a rough day. So far, your posts have been insightful and very interesting. You're doing great! Now I need to write another one on mine....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting