Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's not a big deal

I picked Anna up from preschool today and she was in the best, most polite mood. She said "it's not a big deal" a couple of times. I wonder who she learned that from. I wonder if someone is sending her messages spiritually or cosmically to tell me the things that are causing me stress are just not that big of a deal. She also started saying "oh! My fault!" I'm lucky I have this 3 year old girl to remind me to calm down a little.

I am going to dinner tonight with friends. I need a good couple of hours out with friends and food and drinks. I'm lucky I have a husband who says "you need a good couple of hours out with friends and food and drinks. Go early." And he really means it. (I'm also lucky to have those friends to go to dinner with)

I took these pictures of Noah today. He's so bright and amazing. About 7 times a day he says "I want to sit on your lap." I always oblige, pick him up and he just sinks into me. These pictures remind me how precious he is. I'm lucky to have this boy who wants to sit on my lap, but also lets me know that he needs time alone to be with his cars. I totally understand.










He is wearing the same shirt at 13 months that he is wearing today. Same size. He wore a 3T at 13 months. This boy has really thinned out!

4 Comments:

  • At 12/07/2006 05:02:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Beth, I'm so, so sad that you're stressed. If there's anything I can do to help (FOA or otherwise), please ask. Don't hesitate. Seriously.

    Brian is awesome for sending you out for some time out. Have a wonderful, stress-relieving time!

    Such darling pictures of your growing boy. That is funny about the shirt. Don't you love it when they want to cuddle??!!

    Thinking of you and hoping, praying things get better!

     
  • At 12/08/2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Oh - your pictures of Noah make me melt - he is so cute!

    It was a great time with you last night and you are blessed to have a husband that actually suggests that you go out with friends. I love that! Brian, don't ever change - You Rock!

    Can't wait to hear about your late night photo session! Hope you're sleeping in today or at least get a good nap. Call me if you need a break.

     
  • At 12/08/2006 08:20:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I love that 2nd pic of him. So cute. funny about his shirt.

     
  • At 12/09/2006 05:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He looks so cute. I love the picture he is peaking up from behind the cars and you just see his eyes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting