Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Heatwave

It's 36 degrees outside, it feels like 26. It hasn't been this warm since early last week. I love it!

I took Anna to the doctor today and she has a sinus infection. Poor girl. We took her to the doctor, back on November 18th, but the doctor said she just had a cold. I guess it progressed. The crazy thing about my little girl is that she always acts just fine when she is sick. Over the summer, I was sitting with her on my lap and I felt her forehead against my face and it felt like fire. I took her temperature and it was 105 degrees. I FREAKED. But she was fine. And these days, although sick, she plays and sings and dances, she sleeps well and she eats fine. Yet, she's sick. I keep thinking about how whiny I would be with a sinus infection.

I have attached pictures from Brian's Birthday last week. I made his cake with devil's food cake mix, 1 can of diet coke and 2 egg whites. It was really wonderful, believe it or not, the cake tastes the same, seriously.

I was more tired today then yesterday, I had less energy and was moodier. Brian took the kids downstairs tonight, he cleaned and worked on computers while the kids played. I cleaned upstairs and listened to Christmas music. It was peaceful. Tonight I also weighed in for the month of December at a WW meeting and my weight dropped 1.6 lbs from November 8th. My weighed increased considerably over the past 30 days, so I'm pleased to be back on track.
Here are the pictures.


Anna diligently adding sprinkles to her Daddy's cake. She tends to center them in a big pile in the middle of the cake.

Noah and Anna helping put candles in the cake.

Some very low candles...

About to sing! He's 30!

Happily singing to their Daddy!



The card Anna decorated for Daddy.

A big helper.

Hooray! Shoes! Why isn't Noah in these pictures? Because he's busily playing cars, as shown in the lower righthand corner of the screen. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 12/06/2006 08:08:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    I love how you describe your peaceful moment of being by yourself,cleaning and listening to Christmas music. That's my kind of evening! Good for you. Loved the b-day pictures. You have some very good birthday helper elves. And Brian looks great for being 30! LOL!!!

     
  • At 12/06/2006 08:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I forgot you guys where so young LOL.

    Happy Birthday Brian.

    Great pictures. Anna sure likes to help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting