Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Photo entry

I'm just too tired to actually TYPE my Thanksgiving Day weekend. Don't you know how much energy typing takes?!?! Today I felt more like myself, although not completely. I did, however, spend 3-4 hours cleaning my basement! (Lynette, you would be SO impressed!) I figure if Brian and I both spent 8 more hours a piece down there, we could have it clean. Seriously, it's that bad. It's an unfinished full basement that we dream of finishing but we can't because we can't afford it. We have created a fun play area for the kids, filled with rugs, toys, a tv and a VCR. They're very happy down there. very.happy. Which is nice for us because we get a ton of work done. ;-)
On to the photos!

Noah on his way to Thanksgiving Dinner!


yummy. (p.s. they don't eat turkey OR mashed potatoes. crazy kids.


My Nephew.


My younger sister and Mary Addison at the start of shopping on Black Friday.


I had a great picture here of my Mom but BLOGGER BOT IS A BITCH AND FAILED TO UPLOAD IT WHICH HAS HAPPENED 17,000 TIMES IN THE PAST 24 HOURS.
deep breath. deep breath.


Anna with her cousins. Brian and I hosted a sleepover Saturday night for four of my nephews. They range in ages from 9-14. It was so fun!


Beds built by Beth. (again, bloggerbot being a bitch, another boy is the white portion of the pictures. wtf?!!?)


Sunday morning Target ad.


Brian, Ryan and a can of Diet Coke.


Anna and her best cousin, Jenna. Anna has been asking for red hair lately. (seriously!) My Mom bought some wigs for the playroom at her house. Both the girls were very pleased.


My brother Dan and baby Tessa. They arrived Saturday night at 6:30pm and left at 8am the next morning, they had a 10 hour drive ahead of them. Poor things.


Noah singing "Happy Birthday" to his Daddy. (Brian's Birthday is Wednesday the 29th!)
THE BIG 3-0!


Mary Addison and Tessa Mary (born two weeks apart!) This was their first meeting, one lives in Louisville, the other outside of Kansas City. Posted by Picasa

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 11/29/2006 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Cutie pictures. It looks like you had a fun weekend!

     
  • At 11/29/2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Beth, were you able to see your doc? I hope you're able to get some rest and get back on a good med plan.

    Your family has been blessed with good genes!!!! Every picture with family has photogenic and beautiful/handsome/cute faces!!!!

    Wow! Sounds like quite a sleepover - I bet your nephews must think you and Brian are da bomb.

    Love the wigs!!! And, my crazy kids don't do turkey, stuffing, or potatoes either.

     
  • At 11/29/2006 01:06:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I just use photobucket for my pics and insert the tag directly into my blog instead of uploading through blogger.

    Emma doesn't eat much meat either and hates mashed potatoes.

    I think your brother Dan is HOT!

    And I'm so jealous of all the family you have. It looks like a blast!

     
  • At 11/29/2006 01:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to Brian! The big 3-0, pshaw, he's just a baby! :) Looks like such a fun weekend with family.

     
  • At 11/29/2006 03:48:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Those are some great pictures! I love the one of your two nieces who could pass as twins. What a beautiful famiy you have.

    And yes, I am extremely proud of your 4 hour cleaning/organizing spree in your basement. How exciting! Wish I could have been a part of it. Can't wait to see it.

    Tell Brian I said Happy B-day. Whoa - 30, huh? I guess we're pushing that milestone soon too. Yuck! Any big plans to celebrate?

     
  • At 11/29/2006 11:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent photos! I love them all. Especially the birthday cake one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting