Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Be still my heart

Anna wrote the word "Mom" today. all.by.herself. I am still in shock. Her preschool doesn't even cover letters, yet. She's wonderful. She first drew a picture of me, and I asked her to write my name. (just to try) She said she didn't know how. I told her to write the letter "M" and she said she couldn't and asked if I would help her. I encourage her to make the "M" and to just try and she did and she did it. She proceeded to finish the word. I am so proud of her. She is so proud of herself. Perhaps I'll work on a new word everyday. I am also very pleased with her thanks to the conference I had with her teacher today. Everything is going VERY well. "Smart, sweet, very socialable, well rounded and kind." Music to our ears.

Here are some pictures from today and this past weekend. I had the intention of making a lengthy entry tonight, I have SO much to share, but I'm just too tired.

Noah is sick. They did give both the kids their flu shots, the doctor checked out Noah's ears and gave us the "go ahead" for their shots. They did very well. I'm so proud of them.

All of a sudden tonight, the letter "h,c and s" stopped working on my keyboard tonight. I rebooted and they started working again. Has this happened to you?


Can you see it? Can you believe it? She did this 100% by herself.
The pride is overwhelming.


This is a huge moment in our lives. Anna has always been sooooooooo TERRIFIED of vacuum cleaners. To the point where we have talked to the doctor about it. If she even thought we may vacuum she would go hysterical. We bought a new vacuum cleaner and we named it "hoover." (aren't we clever?) She has even kissed him. LOL. Like I said, this is a huge step. (even though it only lasted a moment.)

I love this picture.

You can never be too safe while playing in the sand.

Busy kids in the fall.

SAFETY FIRST.





Trying to take advantage of these warmer days. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2006 09:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    adorable pictures of course LOL..

    Wow looks like you have a smart cookie thier with Anna. THey grow up too fast.

     
  • At 11/10/2006 09:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohh and Sam is still petrified of the vacuum.. The sad this is Abby is has picked it up (but she is really not scared she pretends she is)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting