Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cook off

I have been cooking all day today. I baked six dozen chocolate chip cookies. 12 creamy chicken enchiladas (for my neighbor), chicken quesadillas for dinner and I have prepared pot roast, ready to be put in the crock pot in the morning. This weather, I swear I could bake for hours. Unfortunately, I keep eating. oopsie. My legs hurt, I'm glad to be sitting.

So, Brian and I started watching Heroes last night. We watched the first episode last night and the second tonight. I have mixed feelings. I mean, it's a great show, I just don't like so much intensity in a show. Guess I'm boring!

Here are some pictures from this weekend:


My sister and I with Mary Addison, about 3 minutes after we arrived in Brown County. (it doesn't take us too long to take pictures.) Yes, we have on the same sweater, (bought my first.) (and the same jeans) yes, we are gay.


Rewind to Friday at a playdate. Anna and her friend. They are both VERY girlie. They get along great.


Noah and his friend. They were cracking eachother up. It was hilarious.


Mary Addison. OMG. She's so cute.


so cute.


One of the reasons why I love Brown County.
I now own one of the orange mums on the right.



I love this girl.


Sister.


It was so cold on Monday. We went to Target to buy scarves and gloves. And hats and gloves for our freezing, golfing, drunk husbands.


This sign is great. I spotted it from so far away. It's significant because one brother's name is Dan, the other is Dave. (by the way, I took this picture from across the street. My camera kicks ass.)


The other side of Brown County. LEATHER.


One of our favorite stores.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/28/2006 02:37:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    I can see why Brown County is a favorite spot - very picturesque! Looks like you had such a wonderful time. Your camera rocks, btw!

    Mary Addison is absolutely adorable! She has grown so much! She takes after her beautiful mommy and auntie!

    Looks like such a fun playdate. I bet Noah has the best laugh!

    We've been watching Heroes. (Actually, I peek over the laptop screen as Mark watches!) It is getting more interesting.

    I had to chuckle at the matching sweater/jeans. My sister and I had a similar (unplanned) occurance on a trip.

    Have a safe and happy halloween! Can't wait to see Anna and Noah in costume!

     
  • At 10/28/2006 09:07:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Those pictures are great and I am so jealous of your camera.

    So that's your sister with the matching sweater? I'm lost. The baby is adorable. Love that girly girl room at the playdate. What fun!

    You have to come to Virginia someday and take pictures for me. You're awesome!

     
  • At 10/30/2006 05:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What great pictures! Makes me want to get to Brown County before everything goes gray for the winter :-)

    Glad you had fun...and thanks for making sure Bri was dressed for the weather on the golf course. Seriously, was there anyone else on the course?!?! No one was golfing by us on Monday!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting