Thursday, October 12, 2006

Don't you see??? IT'S OCTOBER!

How can it be October?

Not October FIRST. October 12TH. Almost half way through the month. Halloween is almost here. The leaves are starting to fall, not just turn colors, BUT FALL. It's 43 degrees right now--we had snowfall today. Then, before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving and then OH MY GOD CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE AND THEN IT WILL BE JANUARY AND OH MY GOD MY KIDS WILL TURN THREE AND FOUR AND THEN IT WILL BE FEBRUARY AND I'LL BE ....

GASP, (WHILE CLUTCHING MY CHEST.....)

30.

I need a cigarette.

(no, I don't smoke, it's joke. geeze.)

4 Comments:

  • At 10/12/2006 04:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love October.. It is my favorate month.

     
  • At 10/12/2006 05:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know what you mean...I know that I'm going to blink and Lucy will be turning 3 in May, and I will have a 7 year old, 4 year old and 3 year old. They're like...growing up. How the hell did I go from being entrenched in the newborn and baby stage constantly for years to 7,4 and 3?

    And 30 wasn't a big deal for me...32 seems very old for some reason. I'm firmly in my 30s.

     
  • At 10/13/2006 06:41:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Omg, I'm going to be 30 freakin' TWO next March. Thanks for the reminder of how swiftly time is passing. LOL

     
  • At 10/19/2006 02:54:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    This year went by too fast! Our colors are changing early this year and we had snow yesterday (in the hills closeby).

    I don't know if it's having the kids or my age, but after 30, the years seemed to fly by. It's enough to make anyone want to puff a cigarette!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting