Friday, September 22, 2006

I have to share my newest niece

Okay, so she was was almost four weeks ago---I'm not a bad aunt, I'm just a busy auntie! I can't wait to share even more pictures of her next week that I took on my own! :-)
(with my camera--which is being fixed RIGHT NOW)
Tessa Mary. 9 lbs 3 oz



Just born!

Napping with Daddy! (my brother)



Proud Papa!

Pretty in Pink

Can you even take it?!?!

Oh my God. soooooo cute

burrito



Bigger brother giving his little sister a bottle. He's very proud

Big brother changing a diaper! He really wanted to do this! He's sooo cute! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 9/23/2006 10:01:00 PM, Blogger amy f. said…

    Beth,
    She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Bet she's even more adorable in person. Looks like the boys in her life are really enjoying her :-)

     
  • At 9/24/2006 04:20:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    seriously, soooo beautiful! what a sweetheart!

     
  • At 9/24/2006 07:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    adorable pictures of your niece

     
  • At 9/24/2006 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Wow, those pictures are awesome. So clear and she doesn't look like a newborn, very alert!

     
  • At 9/26/2006 12:27:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Could she be any cuter??? OMG! So freaking darling. Seriously. Your family grows some beautiful B--E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L children.

    I am very partial to big babies...I think it makes her even cuter to me. LOL!

     
  • At 9/27/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    How lucky are you to have another newborn in your family!!!! I am jealous! She is absolutely gorgeous and those are such beautiful pictures!! Your nephews look like they are enjoying the new family addition as well. I can't wait to see more pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting