Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Building an ark

I swear it's time to build one. It will NOT stop raining and I am so tired of it. We can't even mow the lawn for love the of God. Throughout the rain, we have had birthday parties and family reunions. A very busy weekend. This Thursday, I am hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser party. I am very excited. Currently I am expecting roughly 15 people, perhaps 20. I have had many items donated to raffle off, I can not wait. The details may kill me first. The food. The drinks. The seating. The baskets to be raffled off. The information about
Friends of Allie. ETC ETC ETC. Not to mention cleaning the house and MAYBE, just maybe, mowing the freakin' lawn. If it stops raining. I type that as I listen to the rain drops hitting the ground. faster and faster.

This morning, Noah and I took my big girl Anna to preschool. I was excited because it was going to be just Noah and I at home, I had so much to do, I knew this would be a great oppurtunity to get something done. But, Noah had other plans. He has never been so needy. Typically Noah will play with every toy around the house and really focus and enjoy himself, I don't know why he was so different today, I know he was tired, but man I was going to go CRAZY. But I didn't. I am here and I am okay. :-)

I've attached some pictures for you...taken today. Today at preschool Anna made a cheerio necklace. (the fruity Cheerios, my kids love them!) In the car she was wearing it and telling me how she did it all by herself and Noah starting to cry "where is my necklace? I want a necklace." Well, knowing we had the same cereal at home, I told him I would make him one...see what happens below.


Anna posing before leaving for her second day of preschool. Noah looks so sleepy and cute.


Noah starting to eat his necklace.


I'm not sure what Anna is doing here, but Noah is definitely still eating his necklace.


Yep, still eating


"Yum. This is good, Mama" He said this about 8 times while eating his necklace. Definitely his Daddy's boy.


Telling her Dad about her day at preschool. The last picture taken of her necklace. before it was eaten. I should consider feeding my children, apparently. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 8/30/2006 06:41:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how tall he is next to Anna!

    I need to try those Cheerios. Emma doesn't eat cereal, but she might like that yummy stuff. Who knows? She's the most picky about breakfast foods. I recently bought some of these Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies by Quaker I think. She loves them. They have oatmeal raisen and cinnamon apple. Yummy! She usually only eats half of one though.

     
  • At 8/30/2006 06:42:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Oh, and btw, I should be folding laundry, too. Everytime I'm online, that's really what I should be doing. . . and good luck with your Pampered Chef fundraiser, too!

     
  • At 9/01/2006 02:40:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Fruity Cheerios!!! What a great concept. I have never heard of them until now. Guess what I am going to buy at the store today? Hmmm....

    Just imagine how ready Noah is going to be for preschool next year. It's going to be a breeze. Just probably not for you!

    I am glad to be back in the online world. Comcast high speed internet is 'DA BOMB!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9/14/2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh that is such a neat idea!! I love the cereal necklaces. So much better than the candy ones. Colin loves that cereal. So what kind of string did they put it on? I don't want it to get gross. LOL! The kids are way too adorable for words! Seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting