Saturday, August 19, 2006

I see London, I see France


So, my sister told me about this underwear. She said it's really comfortable and you do not see any underwear lines. It's also available at Target rather than Victoria Secret, which is a huge bonus. I bought some...this is what they look like. The pair in the middle. They are so tiny, but they stretch. Oh, believe me, THEY STRETCH. They're VERY comfortable. (Made by Hanes) The box of Crayons are in the picture to give you a size reference. The black underwear is from my personal collection of VS underwear. That's right. You're seeing my underwear.


My sister and I, side by side, after our mani/pedi specials. I have a story about my pedicure experience, (my first pedicure, by the way) But I'm too tired.


Mary Addison, looking as sweet as ever.


Mary Addison again


Ethan playing with his Aunt Bah




Simply Sweet Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 8/20/2006 07:39:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Beautiful children!!! Great pictures!! Pretty toes!!! And underwear??? Just kididng. I know the hanes you are talking about. My husband sent away for a free pair for me when they were first introduced. The truly stretch a lot! And they are comfy, but not what I normally were.

    I hope you had a great time with your sister.

     
  • At 8/20/2006 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Hmmm on the underwear, maybe I'll try them. Or does it feel like you're wearing biker shorts w/o panties?

    Your feet are pretty and they look exactly like your sisters. That was eery.

    The pictures are beautiful!

    Oh, and I got a pedicure yesterday, too. I guess I could blog about that but it wasn't that special. I hadn't had one in ages though.

     
  • At 8/22/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    She is sooooo sweet!! Sounds like you had a good visit. I may have to investigate the underwear. See you next weekend!

     
  • At 8/22/2006 01:02:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    She is sooooo sweet!! Sounds like you had a good visit. I may have to investigate the underwear. See you next weekend!

     
  • At 8/22/2006 02:44:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Awww, such sweet photos of Mary! I showed Mark what a great photographer you are and how gorgeous your niece is! Sounds like your weekend was divine!

    Pretty toes! At first I didn't realize that was both of you. I was wondering why you were wearing two different flip-flops ROFL! If you can get your toes done at least once each spring/summer - it is so worth it! I tried doing self-pedicures with all the "tools" and it just isn't the same :)

    I also have a pair from the same line of undies by VS (had a coupon for a free pair) and Hanes (but in a different cut). VERY comfy and flattering. I want to chuck my whole underwear drawer and get the boyshort cut. Thanks for the Target tip!!! I've been watching for them at Costco with no luck.

     
  • At 8/23/2006 07:29:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    I love the pictures..

    I really like targets underwear. they do decent bras too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting