Friday, August 04, 2006

I wasn't drunk.

Seriously. In my air drum picture, I was not drunk. That margarita in front of me was my first drink! The dancing pictures are from when I was drunk. Those pictures you shall not see.

Here are some pictures from the week. I've attached some pictures of Noah as he has changed so much over the past few weeks. He's a great talker, singer, dancer, eater, sleeper, friend and cleaner. That's right, CLEANER. He cleans all the time. I love that. I bought him a book today because of it! See Anna, do you hear that? Clean and get books! What a deal. Hopefully I'll have a real entry soon, I have alot going on!


I hope during the heat you all take care of your postal carriers. I left water for mine and I loved that she wrote "thank you." So freakin' hot. For everyone, across the country. My Mom is 60 and delivers mail, on foot. She says bottles of water makes such a difference during those awful hot days. So, if we get them again...take care of your postal carriers, please!

This is how my boy eats. With one hand under the fork/spoon to prevent a mess. He is a master eater.

He's loves to color with markers. thank goodness for washable markers.

Concentrating.

Dressing up. do not tell Brian.

Just a simple hat this time, he's so cute. He sat by the window and was reading.

And the dress-up of queen. She wore this dress all day long, it was a record!

He wasn't cold...just dressing up. again.

The girls and I last Friday.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 8/05/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Sweetie Bethie.. you where totally drunk in that picture.(just looked at it again). totally.. if not my alcohol then my some strange reaction to the environment. Or perhaps tired..

     
  • At 8/05/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Oh Sam has the same sun glasses. Stop shopping at my target without visiting me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting