Thursday, July 20, 2006

Some nights, I wish I had this sign on my bed.

We've been spending some time at the county fair. This is just one of a few pictures from the country celebration. (is it a celebration?) Affair? Event, perhaps. Either way, here is one picture taken that I thoroughly enjoyed, especially the fact that this was in the center of a child filled area.

I am leaving my hairstylist. After MANY MANY years of going to her, I've decided it is time to leave. (yes, she pissed me off, but I think I'll skip over the details, they're not important.) So, tomorrow, I take that dreaded journey to an entirely new salon, I'm scared & excited.
wish me luck.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 7/21/2006 06:12:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Good luck with the new salon. You might find you should have left her sooner! I like the sign and wish I had it so I could wear it from time to time.

     
  • At 7/21/2006 08:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Totally in the same boat with the stylist. Still haven't been able to bring myself to look around - I was at my salon in Rhode Island for years and years.

    I need that sign.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:00:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    LMAO!! All of us women should have that sign. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That is great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting