Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anna Banana

I dedicate this post to my baby girl. Around 11 am this morning, we realized she felt warm, very warm. We took her temperature and it was 105.1. I almost panicked, called the doctor, we put in her tub and it went down to 101. It hung around 102 all day and night. She was very tired today, laid around alot, which is not like her and didn't eat much at all. She also wanted her Mommy to lay down with her all day long. Sweet little thing. Tonight, before bed, her fever was down.

We have one more day until the garage sale. I am sick, but hopefully I'll be 90% tomorrow!
Oh and I hit Lifetime today with Weight Watchers. I don't weigh in until some time in August and I never have to pay for meetings again. I am very proud of this milestone and I am certain I can do this...forever. Thank you to Christy, Penny, Sara, Tracy, Tracey, Jenn, Lara, Lois, my sisters and my Mom for all of your support during my weight loss journey. It has made all of the difference.
Anna is waking up....


Smores--what a treat! Anna and Noah had never had smores before! (or mashmallows) Noah didn't even try the heavenly treat, Anna had a couple of bites, but she was much more interested in her new love affair with the marshallows.



After the smores, we decided to go to the beach. It was the perfect night, warm and calm and I knew the sunset would be incredible. We took the kids to the beach one time last year and Anna loved it. She was very excited to be there once again.

Noah, on the other hand, hated it. Well, to be fair...he hated sand. Once he sat on the blanket and wiped the sand off of him, he was fine, watching the water and the people, he never made a peep, but he was not interested in the water and when he had to walk in the sand again, he was pissed!!



All better.

"I'm so happy!!!" This picture was taken when her shorts were just slightly wet. We didn't put them in bathing suits because we didn't INTEND to go into the water.



wetter...

loving life

She loved that I took a picture of her feet.

even wetter

really wet





okay, at this point I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this wet child. No towels and no clothes.

All I cared about what this child loving this moment. I loved it, too.







I can't wait to take her back to the beach. We were planning on returning the following morning, but it was storming all day.









so goofy. I remembered I kept an extra pair of pants and underwear in the car, in case there ever was a potty accident. They certainly came in handy!


Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 7/06/2006 06:36:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    WOW, did she have a GREAT time. Anna, Emma and Timmy would have a blast at the beach together! My kids love it!! Sand, surf and everything about it. S'mores are the best if you ask my children. We do them everytime we are camping. This last trip we got the extra long sticks for the campfire. Timmy and an open fire scares me so we have strict rules that he has to stay in his chair until David or myself comes to help him roast his marshmallow.

    I hope you and expecially Anna are feeling better. Poor Anna. She has been fighting these fevers for awhile now. Great pictures of the kids.

     
  • At 7/06/2006 02:27:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    I am so behind in leaving comments (insert embarassed smiley here). The pictures of your family at the beach are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! They need to be blown up and framed!

    Thinking of you this weekend as you pull off your fundraiser yard sale! Hope you are all feeling better too!

     
  • At 7/07/2006 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    I'm right there with Jenn. Where did June go???? I love all your photos. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Anna especially is looking so mature. Ryan hates sand too.

    By the way where are all the photos with mommy and her gorgeous new body???? Congratulations, you look fabulous from the ones I have seen.

    Hope you and Anna are feeling 100% this morning.

    Good luck on the garage sale.

     
  • At 7/07/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    great pictures Beth.
    congratulations on meeting lifetime.. You have worked very hard. I hope Anna is better.

    Great beach picture.. really good.

    Good luck at the garage sale.

     
  • At 7/08/2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I LOVE this post!!! So sweet!! Anna is one gorgeous model! And you have such a natural talent for photography. You have such an amazing eye for great pics! I loved them all!!! Truly!!! Looks like you all had a blast...especially Anna! Hopefully Noah likes it even better next time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting