Monday, July 03, 2006

Garage Sale Hell

I REALLY want to blog, I've taken alot of pictures lately, we've done alot of things, I have things I want to brag about, things I want to complain about, but I just don't have time. I'm in garage sale hell.
For those that do not know, I am hosting a fundraiser garage sale at my home on July 7th & 8th. I have asked people to donate their items, and although not that many people have, the people that did, DID. Trying to sort, wash, tag, fold, hang and display is soooo much more complicated than I had thought. Originally I figured I could set up my 2 card tables in the basement and utilize our ping pong table to help organize....no. I now have a table in my bedroom, 2 eight foot tables in my garage, one six foot table in my garage, two poles beautifully hung, thanks to Brian and boxes upon boxes in my garage. I'm in garage sale hell. Fortunately, I am so excited about the sale I could spit. Each item I tag, I think about the donation that it will bring in and that makes it all worth it. Truly. Sooooo, tomorrow, I'm off to pick up a few more items, yes on the fourth and then I can continue on with this garage sale business until the doors open on Friday at 8am.

Happy Fourth!

Is there a flag hung at your house? Just curious.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/04/2006 07:21:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    my wish for you is to open early to crowd of garage sale enthusiasts who take it all off your hands by noon and raise a boat-load of $$$ for FOA. You go!!

     
  • At 7/05/2006 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I know you are going to kick some serious a$$ at this garage sale!!! You are doing AMAZING!! I am incredibly impressed! I can't wait to hear the results!!

     
  • At 7/12/2006 11:50:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    LOL... washed, sorted, folded/hung... You probably had the best looking merchandise in the subdivision!!!! I would have loved to shop your garage sale :)

    Good luck in your follow up garage sale!

    We proudly had our flag up on the 4th!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting