Wednesday, June 28, 2006

One of those horrifying moments

Today, I was on the phone with my sister who is 35 weeks pregnants. She had just gone to the doctor and was giving me a report on her appointment, she was in her car on the way to get lunch. All of a sudden she started yelling or maybe even screaming. Yes, she was screaming. I had no idea what she was saying. She then said "I just got hit! I just got hit. I have to go!" oh my God, it was awful. I asked her where she was hit and she said on the passenger side. Thank goodness. I told her to call me as soon as she could. It was an agonizing few minutes. Poor girl. :-( I'm talking about me! It was torture, I knew everything was okay, but I didn't know. I kept replaying the yelling in my head, I tried to busy myself with laundry, but that didn't work. I just thought about how useless I was at home, 300 miles away. She called me back, just a few minutes later in tears. Poor girl. And yes, I do mean her. She's a trooper though. Once the report was filed, she treated herself to a hot dog and a root beer float.

Here's some pictures of a "photo shoot" I took of the kids last week. The first one is of my feet.


I love summer.








Noah acting like a pirate, he's saying "argggghhhh!"



Can you even take how cute he is? Me either.

























so cute Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting