Tuesday, June 20, 2006

saturdays

Because of Grey's Anatomy (and other responsiblities, really), I have been staying up too late. Each ending makes me want to watch the next episode. It's just not fair...but tonight I did stop at one episode.
This past Saturday was a great day at home with the kids. In honor of Jacob, we spent the time at home, playing outside together. It was wonderful. At one point, Brian and I were sitting on our deck, while the kids played with their toys and we were actually, dare I say, relaxing. We could let our guards down, just a little bit. Here are some pictures from this past Saturday. After the pool, sprinklers and naps, my parents came over for some awesome burgers and homemade strawberry shortcake. Gotta love summer.

Noah getting ready for the outdoors.


We had just bought this "tractor" at a garage sale. Noah was in the pool when he spotted his new vehicle, he climbed right out and drove around.

Even Mommy got in the (frigid) pool!

Anna taking Grandpa for a ride.


4 Comments:

  • At 6/21/2006 06:57:00 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    I so know what you mean about staying up too late ;)

    Glad you got a little chance to relax.

    Lois

     
  • At 6/21/2006 07:58:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Well...its about time. Its pretty sad when I beat you at making posts. LOL!
    Looks like you had a great summer day!! See you move down to Florida you get 9-10 months of summer!!! (You know I had to throw that in. LOL)
    The kids look so gosh darn cute playing in the water.

     
  • At 6/21/2006 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Glad your enjoying the show Beth..

    I love lazy summer days.. (well it would be better with out the eat)

    Sam, Abby and I are going to brave the city pool in a little while. Should be interesting just the three of us..

    Love the pictures of the two kids.. They are just adorable and beautiful

     
  • At 6/23/2006 01:24:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    I love how you spend your Saturdays at home! The kids look like they loved the pool and playing in the backyard. Good food and good company are always a great addition as well.

    Get some rest! Or else I might come steal that Grey's DVD! (I need to catch up on the eps I missed during school!)

    Great pictures of the kids, Beth!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting