Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Perfect summer night

I don't want to jinx myself, but we have been having the BEST weather here. Currently, the skies are clear, the moon is shining and it's seventy-two degrees. If the weather was always like this, I'd be the happiest girl alive. (Ibelieve me, I'm almost there, just good weather all the time would definitely get me there!) Multiple times tonight when I was outside, I thought this weather could not be better. The slightest of breezes exists and there are lightning bugs flying around. Summer is here! I was outside setting up my sprinkler tonight when a lightning bug landed on my arm, I let him sit there and then things just got creepy so I asked him to leave. (okay, I made him leave.)

It made me realize that with all that is going on, everything is going to be okay. This too shall pass. Enjoy these moments that make up life. Enjoy your family. Your friendships. Your love. and tonight, enjoy the outdoors. It's time to simplify. It's time to rejoice in all that is good. It's time to get rid of all that is negative. simplify.

I'm in a much better place than I was yesterday and I am grateful for that. :-) For those that helped me yesterday. THANKS.

I know some of you do not know what is going on, I can assure you that everything is great with myself and my family. It's just something personal that has to do with something that I am involved in. I want to remain professional and not share the details. I'm sure you all understand.

Please take a moment to visit Noelle and her family. They need prayers right now.

Thanks for visiting.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/07/2006 07:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Simplifying your life is a good thing. That is what I have done and I am feeling good about it as each day goes on. As long as by doing that, I can still have the relationships that mean so much to me.

    I found the key to good friendships is keeping an open heart and mind to your friends. Not putting your judgements on them and supporting them in their decisions. I support yours and know that you are following your heart just as I am.

    I hope each day is better for you and you are respected and treated they way you should be treated.

    OK, I got a new laptop and don't know my username and password for blogger. Crud, I guess I need to figure that out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting