Thursday, June 01, 2006

the happenings

First of all, thank you to all of my commenters who made me feel normal and adequate in my post last night. It wasn't a bad night or anything, it was just something I had been thinking about. It feels like such a waste to feel guilty all the time. There are so many other great emotions to feel, why fill up with guilt?

Of course, one bitch did say something like "start to put your kids before yourself. That's your solution." FREAKIN' IDIOT. I'm sorry, I can't take that crap. I read ALOT of blogs. A lot of blogs I don't agree with, but instead of leaving a crappy comment, I close my browser. If you don't like what you're reading. Stop reading it. That's YOUR solution. BIG BIG hugs to Sara for "talking" to me about it after that happened. I guess you really want us to move to Florida!! Anyway, I know I shouldn't get worked up about it, but it's my nature. (anyone who knows me, knows that.)

Moving forward. I cancelled going to the gym today. Anna's fever went up again to 100.9, so I called the doctor, took her in and he said it was a sort of "viral pneumonia." No antibiotic, he said everyone will most likely catch it, (already have) and she'll feel better soon. Gosh I adore that girl. First of all, the doctor she saw today and the last time is Dr. Ludwig, she calls him Dr. Love. soooooooooooo hilarious. Secondly, when the nurse came to get us, she said "hi Stephanie!" Anna remembered our nurse's name from one month ago today. She has amazing memory. Anna conversed with the doctor as to why we were there, she said "I'm a little sick, I have a little feeber." Dr. Love explained what he was going to do "I'm going to listen to you breathe, look at your throat, listen to your heart and look in your ears." With each thing he listed she replied with "oh yeah?" and smiled and nodded. Gosh I adore that girl. I was very proud. She took great breaths for him and loved getting her ears checked. You know you're a mom when you feel pride when the doctor says "you have the cleanest ears I've seen all day!" (this was after 5pm!!) Both of the kids just amazed me the whole time we were there. I never got irritated, I just enjoyed the moments with them. They enjoyed the outing. It was a good day.

Tonight I completed my monthly Friends of Allie newsletter, I hope you check it out. If you're not familiar with Friends of Allie, it's an amazing group doing AMAZING, KICK ASS things. Tonight I was on a conference call with my FOA friends and it was great. Anyway, if you've never heard of it, go to the website and check out how you can become involved.

I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. Tonight we finished the fourth episode of season four. This show is brilliant, I hope it NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ends. Amy F....watch it. Mike will watch it. I guarantee it!

Lastly, I'm going out of town this weekend. My sister, Amy, who lives in Michigan, and I are taking a road trip to Louisville to visit our other sister, Sarah. We are working to get a baby room put together! Very exciting. It should be a fun, sisterly weekend. (sans one sister.)

Tracy F.--I've been meaning to tell you, that no, I do not have a koi pond. My Mom does, she has two. I'd like one, but I wouldn't do one for the same reason why you're thinking about not doing it. Maybe when the kids are older.

Enjoy the pictures and have a great weekend.

Also, please take a moment to pray for Jacob.


I have no idea what he is doing.

"Can't a girl eat at a restaurant without the paparazzi showing up?!?!"

Dress up to the Extreme. The scarf was tucked into her collar under her chin, hanging down across her body.
LOVE THE ARTWORK. LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SMILE.
Dress up to the Extreme. Part II The Good Daddy.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/02/2006 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    That last picture of Brian is priceless! What a great Dad to let his daughter dress him up and go along with it. Too cute. Have a great weekend with your sisters! I'll be thinking about you.

     
  • At 6/02/2006 08:17:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Thank you for making my day! Between Dr. Love and the pic of Brian--wow! How fabulous! Have a great weekend trip!!

     
  • At 6/03/2006 02:13:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    season 4? or season 2 ;)

    I hope Anna gets 100% better soon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting