Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Luke warm

I'm definitely feeling luke warm about American Idol. I lost alot of my passion for the show when my boyfriend was voted off, then I lost alot of what I had left when Elliot was booted, now.....I just want Taylor to win to hear a different kind of music on Idol, to see a different face. I am enjoying his purple coat, too.

Now why in the world is the show going to last two hours tomorrow night? Oh, by the way, any finalist that I have voted for, has never won. I voted for Taylor tonight. I voted for Clay, I did not vote for Fantasia, but I didn't vote for her competitor, either, and I voted for Bo. I can't believe I have to live without this show until NEXT JANUARY! Another summer gone by, a Halloween, Christmas, New Years, Anna and Noah turning 3 and 4! I can't even imagine! Somehow it will be here before we know it.

I leave you with pictures.
Noah looking like his Daddy.
Anna and Mommy discovering Horsey back rides! We've never done it before! She loved it!
Noah coloring with his fashionable pink head band.
Anna looking like Mommy with her cell phone.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/24/2006 08:51:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    I think Taylor has it in the bag for winning tonight. I personally voted for Katharine, but I know Taylor will win it. Every year (except for Season 1) I have called the winner, but it wasn't the person I voted for. There is a difference between who I want to win and who I thought would win. No different this year. And what's up with 2 hours to get to the results?! Agh - torture! Anyway, love the pictures. I can't believe you haven't done horsey rides until Anna was 3 years old! They rock!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I really want Taylor to win. I can't believe Kat is still there. She should have left awhile ago! It is going to be a long tie until the next AI but many good things will happen in the mean time.

    On to the pictures, I love them. Noah totally looks like Brian! I love him with his doodle pad and his pink headband! That is how Timmy usually looks! Anna is such a cutie. Horsey is fun, but my back sure hurts after it.

    Now on to you Miss Beth...Girl your arms are RIPPED!!!! Seriously, they are. Can I give you mine for a little while and you can get them looking as good as yours are? Is that possible? I promise not to ruin yours in the meantime. You look wonderful. This weight loss has done so much for you. Your face has such a glow, it is amazing!!

     
  • At 5/24/2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    Taylor will most likely win.. but Chris is kicking everyones buts on the itunes top 100 :) current number 7 in pop and 19 in all downloads :)

    You alwasy look great Beth :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting