Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Home

Just a quick update for you! We arrived home about 24 hours ago. We had an amazing time. Unfortunately the sickness is still very much in our home. While we were gone, Noah just continued to get worse, Brian's mom took Noah back to the doctor Friday morning where his ears were still very red and he also had a touch of pneumonia, they prescribed a different antibiotic. Saturday was his worst day, well, everyone's worst day. We completely lost contact with everyone Friday afternoon, which made me crazy that we couldn't find out how he was doing. He's doing better now, he still has some recovering to do, but day by day he's getting better. Today he took a 3 and a half hour nap and we woke him up! Tonight after getting his pajamas on, he said "here Mama, take my hand," he walked me into his room, turned off his light and said "there, that's better" walked to his crib and said "I want my bed." I put him in his bed and he laid down and went to sleep. My tired little boy. We feel as if both of the children of aged tremondously since we left. This morning Anna told me she missed me about 25 times followed with hugs and kisses and then this afternoon she said "Mama I missed you so hard!!" oh, how we missed them!

I also remained sick throughout the trip, even after finishing my antibiotic on Sunday. I went back to the doctor to learn I have a severe sinus infection and bronchitis. (Brian doesn't feel well either!) Hopefully this new antibiotic will start kicking this infection's ass REAL soon. And I have "sea legs." No matter where I am, I feel like I am swaying, I really need that to end!

I will leave you with a picture taken in Key West and a picture of our ship. The ship picture I took while in Mexico. Oh and no, we did not want to wear matching shirts, but Pampered Chef asked us to for one day, so since they sent us on this trip for free and treated us like royalty, we thought we could do them this one favor! :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2006 06:16:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    HOly Crap Beth look at you!!! You look AWESOME!!! Seriously, you totally don't look sick and your weight loss is fabulous!!! WOW girl, can I give you y body just for about 2 weeks?? Please!!

    Looks like a nice ship but even prettier water around it. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    I am so sorry that you are still sick, but even sorrier that poor Noah had a rough time while you were gone. Thank goodness that he was in GREAT hands. You brought tears to my eyes when I read that you were out of contact with them and how uch you all missed each other. I know the feeling well, but it must be so much harder with a sick little man. I really hope that all of you are on the mend soon.

    And I just got to add...YOU ARE ONE HOT MAMA!!!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 06:38:00 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    You both look great!!!!! I'm glad you had a good time and hope you all are feeling 100% better very soon. Hugs.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 08:07:00 AM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Nice shirts, dorks ;)

    Seriously, I'm so sorry you had to deal with so much illness on your trip. I think you need to take another cruise when everyone is feeling better so you can see what it's REALLY like! ;)

    Glad you're back girl. I missed you!

     
  • At 5/10/2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Look how beauiful you look beth.. I Hope you ALL are better very soon. I want MORE details on your trip.

     
  • At 5/10/2006 01:56:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    Welcome home - I missed you, but not as much as Anna - WOW. I still can't believe everyone is still sick, especially Noah. I love how he wanted to go to bed. That's so sweet.

    Love the pictures - matching shirts and all! LOL!!! I know the feeling of sea legs. The last cruise we went on the motion sickness lasted for another week. It was so awful! I hope yours goes away real soon along with your illness. What a mess! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting