Wednesday, May 10, 2006

American Idol Sucks

That's all I have to say about that. The bright side is that by him not winning, he could have an even bigger opportunity to become a huge success. (I'm deliberately not saying a name just in case someone is going to watch it later.)

On to other news, I'm still sick, but Noah is much better. Much. Much better.

I lost 2.4 lbs this past week, I've lost a total of 29.6 pounds, if I lose .4 lbs this next week then I officially hit my goal weight. I'm very excited.

We left for our cruise last Thursday morning, we drove away from our house at 4am. The day before was spent furiously trying to pack, do laundry, take care of sicks kids and clean. We attempted to go to bed at 11:30pm, but that didn't work, it was closer to midnight, but I couldn't sleep. I laid there and worried about Noah, stressed about packing, and thought of about 5 things I needed to do before leaving at 4am. After laying there for 2 hours, I just got out of bed and took care of those five things and painted my nails. I never slept. I didn't sleep until we were on the boat and I slept for about 90 minutes, but it was enough. I guess that night of no sleep didn't help my sickness any. I woke up and showered and was rejuvenated!

Here is a link to some of our cruise pictures, if you look at it as a slideshow, you'll miss some explanations and descriptions, if you want descriptions, just click on the thumbnail and when the picture becomes big on the left, the description is underneath.
Enjoy!
Cruise pictures!

5 Comments:

  • At 5/10/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger amy f. said…

    Okay, seriously, HOW did you possibly lose 2.5 pounds not only on vacation, but ON A CRUISE??? HOW??? All the drinking and the amazing food...HOW? I'm sorry, I'm just completely in awe. This just defies logic/reason. You must share how you did it, Beth! Most people who go on vacation, especially a cruise, gain weight. Not only did you not gain, nor did you just maintain (which would have been difficult enough), but you lost. Seriously, I'm begging you to share your secrets.

     
  • At 5/11/2006 06:32:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I totally agree with you about AI!! I was in shock!!

    Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better, but I am really glad to hear about NOAH!!! Thank goodness he is doing better. I am the same way before leaving on vacation. So much to do in the last few hours.

    Now on to those pictures...I want to go on a cruise with you!!!! REALLY...you too look like you had such a GREAT time!!! How did Brian drink all of that? You looks AWESOME!!! Is that THE dress? It is beautiful. So slimming on you, but really anything would looke great on you. You have done an amazing job with your weight loss. So close to your goal!! GO BETH!!! So when are we goig on a cruise together, huh?!

     
  • At 5/11/2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    ok i just looked at your pictures.. is that girl holding your boob? they all look great and you all look soooo happy :) and you look pretty :)

     
  • At 5/12/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I love LOVE all the pics!!! I lauged my ass of at the fondling and college days on the cruise. ;) What a blast!!! I wish I with you all! Oh wouldn't that be cool???????!!!!!!!?????!!

    Sure you all don't want to do the Disney cruise too??? come on!!
    Beth we could leave the kids with the guys. LOL!

    I love you in that dress....it was worth it. ;)

     
  • At 5/15/2006 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Okay Beth, were you and Brian completely sh*t faced the entire trip? I guess I would have been too!! Holy cow, you did ALOT of drinking!!!

    It looks like you had a marvelous time and I think you looked way better then your "mexican friends" in that one picture! You are one hot American momma!!!! Go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting