Monday, May 22, 2006

No Roger! No Rerun! No Rent!

I've been on blogger strike. I am striking because I need better pay, (or just pay) improved benefits, maybe a gift certificate for Pottery Barn and a better work enviroment, perhaps a maid would do.

Okay, no strike. I've just been scrapbooking! I'm trying to get my cruise scrapbook finished before my Mommy's Group meets tomorrow, so I've been spending all of my free time scrapbooking. This is the first time I've actually scrapbooked! It's hard work and freakin' expensive. Too expensive. I think I'm going to quit. :-)

I have a few random things to blog about, I'll do it using bullets, if you don't mind.
  • My eyebrows. I need a good waxing. I'm quite certain if I ran into a raccoon, it would try to burrow itself above my eyes. It's only been one month, I don't know if it's the testosterone I'm taking or what, but I need help!
  • I cut Anna's hair. Two inches. Well, 2 inches on one side, 1.5 on the other. You can't even tell that I cut any. I wish I had that problem.
  • Anna is still running a temperature, today it crept up to 101, it's so strange because she is showing NO symptoms of any kind except a fever, Noah is starting to run a slight fever and even I had one last night. I called the doctor and they said if it gets any higher to call them and bring her in.
  • I did alot of landscaping this weekend. It's so nice when it's done, but it is so tiring.
  • My first week of maintaining my goal weight has been a little difficult. I kinda feel like something mentally happens when you hit your goal, I hope I can change that especially since it looks like I may actually start working for Weight Watchers. This has been in the works for about 4 weeks now, the ball is just now rolling, especially since I hit my goal. The pay will be horrendous at first, I mean I may as well be volunteering, but by mid summer that could change. We haven't decided if it would be worth any childcare cost, there are definitely pros and cons, I'll keep you posted.
  • I went to garage sales this weekend. I happened upon a bedding set ideal for a baby girl in perfect condition. I bought it for my sister who is expecting a girl in July. This bedding set is still available at Babies R Us, the cost for the bedding alone is $179. I got the bedding set and the mobile for SIX DOLLAS. YEE HAW! Now THAT is a good deal!
  • Okay, I'm lying. I felt so bad about only paying six dollars that I gave the girl 7 dollars. I'm an idiot and I suck at garage sales.
  • Testosterone. I'm not taking testosterone. I can't believe you fell for that.
  • No Roger! No Rerun! No Rent! Please tell me someone appreciates the name of this blog entry!

4 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    First, I hate that you are scrapbooking! It takes you away fro your blog and I just can't take not reading about your life!! Now cut it out and start blogging on a regular basis again, please?!

    So really, I think it is great you are scrapping your cruise. You need to take pictures ad show us what you have done. I love seeing other people's work!

    So what is up with this fever and Anna? Your kids can't catch a break! I hope she is feeling better soon and that Noah stops being like his sister.

    So you are going to work for WW?! That woud be cool. How much time does it take and what would you be doing?

    So what is up with the title of the post? It reminded me of "What's Happenin'"

    I have missed you!!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    You crack me up!! I can give you all sorts of tips about scrapbooking on the cheap--it's the only way to go!

    Good job on the garage sale--if you don't pay more than 5% of the retail cost, I think it's OK to throw in another $1, you know??

    I hope the mystery fever goes away!

    Can't wait to catch up this weekend! We'll be around....

     
  • At 5/23/2006 03:03:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Yeah...sorry...no clue on the title. LOL!!

    I can't wait to see your scrapbook pages!!! And yes you better show me!!! And don't you dare say...see Sara I scrapbooked..now you have to garden. Cause that ain't going to happen. Well...only if you fly down and show me...by which I mean...do it all for me. LOL!!
    Scrapbooking is SO expensive. Its insane. But I have a bad habit of diving full force into a hobby and buying everything I possibly can. Not to good for the whole debt to credit ratio. LOL!!

    You so had me with the testosterone. I was like...why in the hell is she taking that. LOL!!!! Good one.

    I hope Anna feels better and Noah's fever stops in its tracks. Didn't I tell you no more sickness??!!!???!!!

    I still can't believe you got that baby bedding for that cheap. That is nuts! I would have given her 20. Shows you what a horrible garage sale buyer I would be.

    Can't wait to hear more about the job!!

    Now...stop being such a good mommy...and email me!! I am BORED!! save me! save me!!!

     
  • At 5/23/2006 07:40:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Wow, wow, wow!

    Okay, I give you major props for scrapbooking. I would love to, but don't have the time and don't want to spend the $$ you mentioned!

    Sorry to hear that the kids are still not 100%. What is up with that? Seriously, didn't anyone tell them that winter is over, so it's time to get better already? For sure.

    I figured you were taking testosterone to help build your muscles ;) Don't they call that steroids ;) Freak.

    And what's up with the WW gig? What would you be doing and how come we're just now hearing about this? Hello, I need to live vicariously through you, so get off your a$$ and start blogging more.

    What's Happening? Good one :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting