No Roger! No Rerun! No Rent!
Okay, no strike. I've just been scrapbooking! I'm trying to get my cruise scrapbook finished before my Mommy's Group meets tomorrow, so I've been spending all of my free time scrapbooking. This is the first time I've actually scrapbooked! It's hard work and freakin' expensive. Too expensive. I think I'm going to quit. :-)
I have a few random things to blog about, I'll do it using bullets, if you don't mind.
- My eyebrows. I need a good waxing. I'm quite certain if I ran into a raccoon, it would try to burrow itself above my eyes. It's only been one month, I don't know if it's the testosterone I'm taking or what, but I need help!
- I cut Anna's hair. Two inches. Well, 2 inches on one side, 1.5 on the other. You can't even tell that I cut any. I wish I had that problem.
- Anna is still running a temperature, today it crept up to 101, it's so strange because she is showing NO symptoms of any kind except a fever, Noah is starting to run a slight fever and even I had one last night. I called the doctor and they said if it gets any higher to call them and bring her in.
- I did alot of landscaping this weekend. It's so nice when it's done, but it is so tiring.
- My first week of maintaining my goal weight has been a little difficult. I kinda feel like something mentally happens when you hit your goal, I hope I can change that especially since it looks like I may actually start working for Weight Watchers. This has been in the works for about 4 weeks now, the ball is just now rolling, especially since I hit my goal. The pay will be horrendous at first, I mean I may as well be volunteering, but by mid summer that could change. We haven't decided if it would be worth any childcare cost, there are definitely pros and cons, I'll keep you posted.
- I went to garage sales this weekend. I happened upon a bedding set ideal for a baby girl in perfect condition. I bought it for my sister who is expecting a girl in July. This bedding set is still available at Babies R Us, the cost for the bedding alone is $179. I got the bedding set and the mobile for SIX DOLLAS. YEE HAW! Now THAT is a good deal!
- Okay, I'm lying. I felt so bad about only paying six dollars that I gave the girl 7 dollars. I'm an idiot and I suck at garage sales.
- Testosterone. I'm not taking testosterone. I can't believe you fell for that.
- No Roger! No Rerun! No Rent! Please tell me someone appreciates the name of this blog entry!