Thursday, June 15, 2006

ahhhh....spa

Tonight I received my reward. One month ago tomorrow I hit my Weight Watcher goal weight. As of last night I was down almost 2 lbs from that. Tonight, I had a one hour massage. Remember that I am a complete massage virgin, I've never even had a pedicure. It was VERY relaxing, and very enjoyable and very....painful. This girl was strong, but good. She said I was incredibly tight in my shoulders, upper back and quads, so in those areas she used her elbows, I think, but it could have been a steel baseball bat for all I know. It really did feel good and I decided that if I maintain my weight loss goal, that I will treat myself to another one hour massage on August 15th.
Now that's an incentive!

The thing that felt best, was that another woman was rubbing my entire body and I didn't feel the least bit insecure with what I looked like. That felt amazing.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/17/2006 07:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go with maintaining your goal.. you should be very proud.

    (ug I can't remember my blogger password this morning.)

     
  • At 6/18/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Yea Beth! What a nice reward! Even better than the pampering is the feeling of being healthy and being comfortable in your own skin.
    You go girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting