Tuesday, June 13, 2006

TV history

It was the TV event of the decade. Never have I witnessed such beauty in such a short period of time in my life. Time stood still as I watched perfection on TV. Certainly Pay per View missed out on this one time event, I'm certain had Pay per View sold this show it would have surpassed any previous boxing records. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Perfection.
Did you see it? I almost missed it. My sister, Sarah, called me today and said "I have an emergency." I said "what?" she said "Nick Lachey and Chris Daughtry are on Ellen today." I hung up the phone, looked down, took a deep breath and reached for my Tivo. Hot hot hot hot. Super hot. Super powered hot. Two hot men on Ellen. Did she even appreciate the hotness? The hunkiness that stood in front of her? The only thing that would have been hotter is if Brad Pitt had shown up with oil on his body alk djfwoengaleknf ladksngvLKD F;LAWKEt;lje j ;OEW IUR098EUNljsflkajflkdjlejlkdddddddddd7676729292ms.akeflj... JLEAKNGJLWEKDANGlksjdlkjslagtjlaweja;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Sorry...I just passed out. By the way, Chris sang AND PLAYED GUITAR. He sang a Bon Jovi song and it was incredible!!! I'll have to try to get the audio. Did anyone see it?!?!!?

Anyway, last week, Brian and I bought a new dishwasher. Ours worked just fine, it was just so freakin' loud. It honestly sounded like a dump truck was sitting idle in our kitchen. We have an open-concept house, so literally our kitchen is in our living room, we would NEVER run the dishwasher while we were awake. It came with our house when it was built and the builders picked a very cheap model. So, our dishwasher arrived this morning and Brian is installing it right now! I'm so very excited. (And I think Brian is very excited to be finished.) He's almost done!

Oh, and Elisa, the Dora Sprinkler is from Target. It's was on sale for $8.88, regular price is $9.99! ENJOY!!

I now leave you with a ton of pictures!










Don't they look like they're the same size?? We measured them last night and there is only one inch difference between them. 39 and 38 inches.
I love how they love eachother.



LOVING THEIR BIKES! Anna was a genious with her bike! Noah doesn't feel the need to peddle just yet, he'll ride Flinstone style for now.


Yes, I am one of those crazy moms that takes pictures of her kids in the middle of the night. But if I didn't....I wouldn't have pictures like these. No paci for Anna! I think it's safe to say she has fully adjusted to life with out pacifiers! Hooray!


yum.

4 Comments:

  • At 6/14/2006 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I am totally TOTALLY LMAO off at the passed out part. OMG! You are freaking hilarious. I love it.
    You might shun me...but I had no idea who the Chris person was...had to look it up. LOL! My list of hot guys to pass out over:
    1.Chris Carrabba from Dashboard Confessional
    2. Jake Gyllenhaal
    3. Ryan Reynolds
    4. Michael Vartan

    and many more that I can't think off the top of my head right now.


    So glad you got your dishwasher. How does it feel not to have a train run thru your house everyday anymore??? LOL!

    You seriously have the cutest kids EVER! Have I ever told you that?? LOL! I love how close they are. Its too cute. I can't believe how close in height they are! WOW is Noah going to be TALL! Of course...so is Brian. But still...go Noah go!


    And hip hip horray to no more pacifiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahooo!!

     
  • At 6/14/2006 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    oh, your children are just beautiful. i love when mine are sleeping.

    and my daughter Emma's room is that same shade of lilac/lavender/whatever u call it.

     
  • At 6/15/2006 03:23:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    i saw him when he was on Ellen a few weeks ago. Going to see him in concert in just a few weeks.

    The pictures of the kids are priceless. i am always taking pictures of my sleeping kids.

     
  • At 6/18/2006 09:18:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Anna and Noah are GORGEOUS! They are so adorable in each picture! Love to see them play together! You can tell they love each other so much. It says a lot about what great parents they have ;)

    I, too, take tons of sleeping kid pictures. They make for great scrapbooking layouts!!!

    Congrats on the new washer!!!! I bet you love it. Ours is loud and right next to the den too. I would love to be get a new one like you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting