Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All kinds of stuff going on!

First of all, Blogger is a liar, I did not post this on Wednesday, I started my blog on Wednesday, got sidetracked and closed blogger. Now, it's Thursday.
Recently I have learned that adding velveeta cheese to a burger on the grill is AWESOME. So awesome that I made them two nights in a row. I've been in the mood to cook alot lately and try new things. For example, two weeks ago I made sweet corn, I've never made it before. Last Saturday, I made homemade strawberry shortcake and tonight I "simmered" steaks. I had purchased the steaks for the grill, but Brian had called and said he was going to be home almost an hour earlier than we had thought, so I, being SuperWife had to change my plans so he wouldn't have to wait for dinner. I rarely make steaks and Sara, I didn't have any A-1 sauce so I just used ketchup. sorry.

I haven't blogged about Father's Day. SuperWife, (me) made breakfast. I have a breakfast specialty called Made to Order Omelettes. They are delish. So, I made Brian a green pepper, onion, cheese and bacon omelette, with a side of bacon, wheat toast and Pillsbury Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls fresh from the oven! Served with coffee and juice, of course! While I cooked, the kids and Daddy opened the presents. At eleven we left because one of my best friends had their son baptized, so we attended the celebration. It was a wonderful, wonderful time! The kids were amazing, the food was great. It was hard to leave. Luckily, the baptized baby's sister is having her 2nd birthday party this Saturday so we'll be in the same great company.

Do you ever get tired of cleaning? I do. I am SICK of it. I can't keep up.

I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy now.
Enjoy the pictures. For the record, I've taken a ridiculous amount of pictures lately, so why not share them!

This is how the two were sitting watching TV, seriously.
At a birthday party on Monday.

Some pictures I took of my friend's son who was baptized.

3 Comments:

  • At 6/23/2006 01:36:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    I get tired of cleaning too. What's your least favorite chore? Mine would be the bathrooms. I love, love a squeaky clean bathroom, but get grossed out in the process LOL.

    Looks like Brian enjoyed his Father's Day! He's such a great dad! And, you ARE SuperWife. A perfect couple!

    I had to laugh at Noah sitting on Anna watching tv. Brooklyn does the same thing to Micah. So cute!

    Beautiful sepia pictures of your friend's son. Such a sweetie baby! Have a great weekend with your friends!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 09:21:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I hate when I forget to comment. Sometimes at work I have to take down the page in a hurry..and I think I commented...but I didn't...obviousely. LOL!

    Cleaning SUCKS! I hate it so much. If I could afford it I would get a maid. LOL! I always feel like I am cleaning. Colin likes to dump everything out....and Doug lets him. Errr.

    And you so need to eat more. ;) Your getting to close to me. Can't have it. LOL! And ewwwww with the ketchup. Although Doug will love that.

    And holy crap super wife! WOW! Brian is one lucky man!! WOW!! You so put me to shame.

    And I know I have told you this already about the pictures...but you are really REALLY good. Those pictures are so awesome. I wish you lived close by so you could take pictures of Colin.

    Hope you had a great weekend. And get on blogging!! I'm beating you...and that is just plain sad. LOL!

     
  • At 6/26/2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I definitely get tired of cleaning. It never ends!!!

    As for the pics, they are beautiful and incredible! Love them - tell me your tricks!

    And as for Grey's Anatomy, OMG, is that not the best TV show ever??? I watched the entire Season 1 dvd in 2 days! And I sobbed after almost every episode! Oh, the one w/the 2 y.o. who has surgery by Dr McDreamy was the worst - i was bawling my eyes out!!! I had to take a shower to get over it afterwards and snap back to reality.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting