Thursday, June 29, 2006

Target hates my boobs.

It's true. My newly diagnosed small bra size is not available AT ALL at Target or Target.com. Why do I want to buy bras at Target? Because they are $10.99.

Speaking of smaller boobs. I am in my last week of maintenance for Weight Watchers. Next Wednesday, I hit my lifetime goal, and that means no more paying for meetings. I am so excited about hitting this huge milestone and I'm pretty sure I can keep my weight off, even though for lunch today I had pizza at Chuck E. Cheese's and for dinner I had pizza delivered to my door, goes to show, if you want to eat healthy, better go to the grocery store.

With that in mind...I am also sad. I was on this journey, for over 18 weeks, with so many friends and I had so many supporters and I KNOW I WOULD. NOT. BE. HERE. without them, and somehow, they're gone. I still have support, but there was nothing like feeling like I was walking arm in arm with these girls to the gym or to my meetings, or feeling like they were cheering me when I'd throw french fries in the garbage disposal rather than throwing them down my throat. But, I know, deep down, they're with me. Sometimes, in instances like blogging, I make my posts sound all buttery and delicious, when really feeling like a stale crouton, sometimes it's okay to let that crouton make an appearance.

I'm also a little grouchy lately, obviously. I'm preparing for a huge two day fundraiser garage sale that is being held at my home next Friday and Saturday. It's consuming my free time, what little I had and the donated items are consuming my square footage, in my bedroom, garage and basement. (Thank God for the basement!) But it's all for a good cause, I can't wait for the day to arrive and to feel the success of a job well done. It's just getting there that's the problem.

Blogging news...I'm working on switching my blog to another blog host, I would like to know if I can switch my blogspot files to my new blog...hopefully the move will take place within the next few weeks!

3 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    i think there is a way to transfer over your files but I could not find it. I could be getting confused with my other blog service I use. Make sure you fill everyone in when you move :)

     
  • At 7/05/2006 06:40:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    You know there are a lot of people that are sad with the way things have been handled and friends that are no longer there. I have reached out a couple of times with nothing in return. People can only do that so much and they stop.

     
  • At 7/13/2006 12:48:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    HUGE congratulations on your success with Weight Watchers!!! That is soooo awesome! It seems like just yesterday (to me) that you started!

    I think there are some blog hosts that can upload your blogspot files. Awhile ago, I set up a back-up blog on another host that allowed it but I don't even remember where it is... WordPress maybe? The link is on my laptop LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting