Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Swimming like fish

As I stated in my last post, we had a great time visiting family this past weekend. My parents had two pools set up and the heat was unbelievable. We knew the pools would be a great for Anna, but we didn't think Noah would like it much. And we were right, until I got in the pool with him then he LOVED it! He turned into a fish, just like his sister! We had a blast! I spent hours in the pools with all of the kids, I got a little bit of sun and had fun with everyone! Enjoy the pictures!


Anna fitting in with the older kids.






On the way to play in the "waterfalls." (Noah calls pools "waterfalls.")





You can never be too safe, too early.

















Matthew (4) from S. Carolina. 3 guns at once. That is talent!







I love this picture.



I love this picture, too.



Lots of kids. Lots of fun.





Noah loving his company.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 7/19/2006 03:31:00 PM, Blogger amy f. said…

    Beth,
    You really take great pictures and capture awesome moments with your kids. I'm envious of your photography skills.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 07:56:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Man do I need to catch up on my comments. Comment slacker! Jeez..what a jerk I am. I do have a good excuse right???? LOL!

    Beth you really know how to capture pics...catch the excitement, the fun, the joy, basically every facial expression possible. You go girl!

    The kids look like they had a BLAST!!! What fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting