Monday, July 10, 2006

Under arrest

Today was one of those days where you just clean and do laundry and it really doesn't hurt to do it, you don't mind doing it, infact, you secretly enjoy it. Must be the full moon, I almost checked myself into the hospital and God, if you could give me more days like that, I promise to be a better citizen. Although I did all of that work, I still have ALOT more to do, but don't we always? Life seems to be a big circle of works and things to accomplish. Like cleaning the bathrooms, I finally clean the bathroom, then I clean another, and God Bless America if they don't get dirty again. Like the next day.

I did all of that work and I had a Pampered Chef show to prepare for. It was what I thought was my last show, but no such luck. I now have 3 more. I can't turn down the money, so I'll just do it.

On my way to the show, I had a nice visit from a police officer pulling me over. I was a little confused because I was pretty sure I wasn't speeding, but I was on the phone, but as far as I knew, that is still legal, so I was confused. Well, Sergeant Hotterthanhot approached my vehicle, I forgot how to speak and looked at him blankly while blinking on occasion. He told me I had a brake light out. I asked him if he would take his shirt off...oh wait, nope, I didn't, but I wanted to. I stupidly told him I knew, in fact, even stupider, I SHOWED him the replacement bulbs sitting, collecting car dust in my coin tray. He was a little flirty, asking me about my age and pointing out that I was about to hit the big 3-0. (not appreciated, by the way) and he immediately told me that it wasn't a big deal, he wasn't going to give me a ticket or a warning, he just had to take my driver's license and registration and document him pulling me over. I wish I had my camera, I would have taken his picture and said the same thing "for blogging purposes I need to document what has happened tonight, you need to take your shirt off and and I need to take your picture, you understand, right?" It was a great experience. Sergeant Hotterthanhot, thank you for pulling me over. You made my night.

8 Comments:

  • At 7/11/2006 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Sounds like it was totally woth it!!

    I bet Brian will be fixing that brake light after hearing about Officer Hotterthanhotpants!

    I just cleaned my bathroom at 7:30 in the morning. It will be a mess by tonight.

     
  • At 7/11/2006 07:26:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh my God...that is totally hilarious!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHA! Seriously!!! It always makes me laugh about cop stories...cause Mike, our best friend-Kelly's husband-Gabby's daddy, is a cop. And I can just imagine women doing that when he pulls them over. LOL!!

    I never have time to clean. I just cried about it last night.
    :( My house is disgusting! It makes me so sad.

    Wow! Pamper Chef QUEEN!!!

     
  • At 7/11/2006 08:42:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    OMG Beth - that was too freakin' funny! Mr. Hotterthanhot - classic! I would have liked to see that picture that you would have taken, um I mean documented, right! Was he a local or state cop?

     
  • At 7/11/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    local.

     
  • At 7/11/2006 02:11:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    You crack me up!! Glad the boys in blue are doing a civic duty up in your neck of the woods:-)

     
  • At 7/12/2006 07:05:00 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    You are too funny!!! I think you are the only person I know who actually enjoyed being pulled over ;) All our friends that our cops are the ones you'd go, ewwww even seeing them with shirts on. HeeHee.

    Do you have a fever? Are you dilerious. Laundry fun! Never.

    The bathrooms and floors were cleaned Monday and Monday night Ryan missed the toilet and the proceeds to trail crumbs all over the kitcher. Oopps. Why bother I wonder sometimes?

    Lois

     
  • At 7/12/2006 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    Did you say your flurted you way out of a ticket?? umm is that what I heard ;) Look how hot your getting :)

     
  • At 7/12/2006 11:20:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    ohmigosh, that is too funny! I wish you had your camera! Even a picture of Officer HotterThanHot walking away in the side view mirror would've sufficed ;)

    Keeping our house clean is a near impossibility. I would love a day with no kids so I could just clean without a little shadow taking everything out as I put it away! (That would be my two-year-old)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting