Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My central air sucks ass

It's true. It is SO hot in this house and our air conditioning has been on all day long, running, non stop. NON. STOP.
So, after baking tonight, it made it hotter. Then I continued to clean all day. I'm playing a game with myself where I am pretending like I am putting our house on the market. (I suppose these things I should keep to myself, but I think it's a good idea!) Why? So I clean my house really thoroughly. So, today I focused on my kitchen. It's not that big but I still managed to spend all day and night in there. I scrubbed my table and chairs, top to bottom. I pulled out my oven and clean around that. I washed all of my cabinets and countertops. And finally, (Sara T, you'll appreciate this) tonight I cleaned the inside of my oven for the first time since we moved in almost 3 years ago. It was brand new. I still think it was a waste of time, I just think about how hot the oven gets, doesn't that make it an automatic sanitizer?!?!!? Either way, it looks beautiful. Then I cleaned underneath my sink. Everything in the kitchen looks great, now I have to focus on the rest of my house.

In other news....my sister is due to have her sweet baby girl ANY DAY NOW. I am privileged to be able to witness the birth. My sister has given me permission to blog throughout her labor, assuming the hospital has wi-fi. Cross your fingers. I just can't wait!

And in other other news...I have heartburn. It hurts and I am a little concerned about it because I am already on medication for acid reflux and have been for years. Why am I experiencing heartburn despite being on a medication to treat the heartburn? I was supposed to see a gastroenterologist late last year and never went...I guess I'll be going now.....don't give me that look. Would you want to get a scope put down your throat? I didn't think so.

4 Comments:

  • At 7/20/2006 06:25:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I can't wait to hear about your sister's labor. I love that stuff!!

    As far as the scope, it sounds soooo much worse than it is. David went through it was was scared to death. Well, the demerol they gave him worked like magic and he knew nothing...do you hear me NOTHING!! I sat with him in the recovery as he came out of it and he asked me 5 times what the dr. said and still didn't remember. Then in the car another 5 times, then at home...you guessed it more than 5 times. Honestly, he said he would do it again in a second.

    We made things so much worse in our heads. You can do it Beth!!

    Happy cleaning. When your done, I will pretend I am putting my house on the market and hire you to clean it. What do you think?

     
  • At 7/20/2006 09:18:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    OK - and you thought I cleaned a lot! Geesh Beth! Come do my kithchen please. And just a side note, I've never cleaned the inside of an oven before - ever! What's the point? Overall I am just impressed. You are one motivated young chick!

    Can't wait to hear about your sister's labor. What a special opportunity you have, not that I would ever want to be viewing, but I don't mind hearing about it. You know how I feel about that, don't ya!

    I am glad to hear you're going to the doctor to get the heartburn situation checked out. You'll be fine. If you can sit through hour upon hour in a dentist's chair this will be a walk in the park.

     
  • At 7/20/2006 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I just had to add...no wonder your central air doesn't work. It is sucking ass and not hot air and cooling it. I hope it is fixed soon! We still have a lot of summer to go by.

     
  • At 7/26/2006 08:00:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    How are you feeling???????? I hope your seeing the doctor soon.

    Sarah are you in labor yet???? Come on! We want to see that beautiful girl!!!

    Are you crazy??? Damn girl! Clean freak!!! LOL! I am pretty dang sure NO ONE is going to look under your oven. How the hell did you move that anyways??? LOL! Me Tarzan. hahahhaha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting