Thursday, July 27, 2006

Circles

This is my second entry of the evening. Be sure to check out more pictures that I posted earlier!


Here you go...a picture of the back of my hair. I decided not to wait.

Swinging at Lynette's house for her son's birthday party on Sunday! This swing is A SWING. It's attached to a tree branch about 30 feet up. Anna LOVED IT. Noah...did not.

People that make me happy!

People that make Anna happy!





A picture of Lynette's amazing boys. Picture courtesy of moi.


Anna being pushed on the swing.








NOAH DREW CIRCLES TODAY!! He had a blue crayon and he drew squiggly lines and said "look, momma, water!!" That in itself I almost cried my eyes out, and then I said "can you draw a circle?" And he said "oh sure!" (in a way that only he can say it...those that have heard him say it know how cute it is!) He turned the paper over and drew circles.


Who needs clothes while eating a bedtime snack? Not Noah.


or Anna






Not a great picture of Anna, but Noah looks soooooo CUTE.

I Love This Picture.

This one, too.

Yes, and this one.

How could you not love this?!?!?!?!

Noah running around in underwear and slippers. I wanted to try potty training, but I'm afraid it will lead me to drink more often.


Anna wears these slippers for naps and for bedtime. All night long.




This is how Anna watches TV when she is scared of what she is watching....


Mommy's Group. We were playing Win, Lose or Draw.


drunk girls at Mommy's Group. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 7/28/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    I love seeing all of your pictures. They are great. Especially the one of those adorable 3 boys. Wow! Oh wait, those are my kids! HA! LOL!Your next profession will have to be a photographer.

     
  • At 7/28/2006 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Ok, I'm loving the pictures! I can't wait to see you all next weekend!! Two thoughts:

    1-In undies, you realize how long Noah's legs really are--WOW

    2-I've never seen Brian voluntarily stand that close to an animal, real or fake, EVER, I don't think.

     
  • At 7/31/2006 08:30:00 PM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    I love your photos!!!!!

    I know what you mean about potty training. Maybe it would be easier with a drink in one hand ;)

     
  • At 8/04/2006 01:35:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Beth, you should be a photographer. Good thing someone showed you a way to post all those ADORABLE pictures ;) The world needs more cute kid photos by Beth - they always make me smile!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting