Sunday, August 13, 2006

Funky Sunday

What a wierd day. Brian was gone before the 3 of us could wake up this morning, he occasionally works a side job with another guy in Chicago. It's very lucrative, but it takes alot of time, that's where he has been today. It's 10:43pm and he's still gone. Today just feels like a really long Monday, not the typical Sundays that I love so much. Thankfully I have been blessed with the two greatest children on earth. (well, that's my opinion.) They played, ate and slept perfectly today. Yesterday we went to Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago for Brian's company picnic. It was a great time, but we were all so tired. Luckily, we didn't run into any ostriches, so that made Anna extremely happy. Anna didn't sleep at all and Noah slept on the way home for about 30 minutes and that was at 5:30pm. They went to bed at 9 pm without making a peep and they both slept until 9 am. Dreamy, I say! Then I put them down at 2:30pm for their naps and they both slept until 5 pm, I even had to wake little, tiny Noah. Dreamy, I say again! I put them down at 9:15pm tonight and I never heard the teeny tiniest of peeps. I have lots of pictures from the zoo, are you surprised? But, I think I'll post them tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning Anna has a doctor appointment for her fevers. Yes, she still has them. Unexplained low grade fevers. This is been occurring since June and I'm tired of the lack of concern from the nurses. Although, at first I was grateful for their lack of concern, now I'm just downright worried. To death. Just today her temperature was at 100.4, but before bed it was 98.8.

On Friday, I cleaned out my van. It felt wonderful. The kids were at my MIL's house and I spent the time cleaning my vehicle, taking it to the car wash and vacumming the interiors. It looks and feels wonderful. This morning, I paid my neice to do a "mini detail" on the interior. Her dad owns a car dealership, so she does a great job and she DID a great job on my van! It looks sooooo amazing. Money well spent.

Brian was offered a new job on Friday, which is exciting, but on Wednesday he's flying to Louisville to interview for a position there......our heads are spinning round and round and round right now.

Oh and last Wednesday I took the railings of the side of Anna's bed, she's doing great! She hasn't fallen out...YET!

11:19 pm. Still no word from Brian.

4 Comments:

  • At 8/14/2006 06:43:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Ok, now I am worried about Anna. Please if you can send me an email and let me know how you make out.

    I love when my van is clean. It is such a good feeling.

    Job offers!!! WOOHOO!! I hope everything works out for all of you.

    Anna is in my prayers that everything is ok with those fevers.

     
  • At 8/14/2006 07:07:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    Oh I hope Anna is fine.. please keep us updated.. :( during all this time they should have had some kind of idea what is going on.

    Good luck with Brian's job offer and glad the kids are getting lots of sleep :)

     
  • At 8/14/2006 09:36:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I hope Anna's ok. I love a clean van! Wish i had someone to detail it for me!

     
  • At 8/14/2006 09:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thinking of Anna...I know you must be scared Beth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting