Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Before my eyes

Before our eyes we have raised a grown up. It happened so quickly I do not even know what to do. Anna starts preschool tomorrow. Yesterday, I took her for orientation to meet the teachers and meet some friends. Luckily, the room is the same room as her Sunday School and there are 3 students who were in her Sunday School class, so that is fortunate. Her teacher is wonderful and perfect. About 3 weeks ago I cut Anna's hair. I chopped at least 3 inches off and she now looks even older. I took her to get her bangs cut the other night and she now looks even older. And with a backpack and school clothes?? I can't hardly stand it. I am literally in disbelief. So, I am leaving you with these pictures of this divine, wonderful gift that is a my daughter. I'll be sure to report back tomorrow night with more pictures. Enjoy.


1.25.03

























1.25.06





Trying on her new school clothes



A trim before school starts. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 8/24/2006 07:04:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    They do grow up quick don't they.... Well she is not a 'grown up' yet.. Lets give her about twenty years :) She is one beauiful little girl. You for sure have a preschooler now.

     
  • At 8/24/2006 07:49:00 AM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Oh, that almost made me cry watching how quickly she grew up!

    She is very pretty and yes, definitely looks like a preschooler now! Congrats on a job well done!

     
  • At 8/24/2006 02:14:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Seriously, there are tears in my eyes! She looks sooo grown up! I love the blue wrap-around sweater... I would totally wear that to school myself these days!!

    I can't wait to hear how today went!!

     
  • At 8/25/2006 01:06:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Aww, Anna is quite the little lady! I LOVE the photo sequence you put together. She has such beautiful, expressive eyes in each photo. You're right - she "grew up" in the last three photos! You have every reason to be proud of your girl!

     
  • At 8/26/2006 08:19:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    She was a beauty from the start!!! I totally see Noah in her face. It is so scary how they grow up as fast as they do!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting