Wednesday, September 13, 2006

BUSTED! My jeans are too big.

So, yes, my dear, pregnant friend, Sara T. has called me out and told me my jeans are too big. You're right, Sara, they are too big. They're my size, they just run big. I had spent the day on Sunday showing Brian just how big they are on me while pulling my waistband out with my belt on. Well...I found a replacement jean and I'm a little embarrassed of them. I haven't purchased them, yet, but I have tried them on and they are dreamy. They're perfect. Perfect fit on my legs, waist, mid-rise, straight leg, great color and perfect length. But there is one thing wrong with them....they're LEE'S. You know-the jeans you're Mom wore during YOUR childhood? The big tan patch on the back waistline. The high waist that travels about 4 inches above your belly button and, please help me...the tapered leg.

Well, apparently Lee has some younger, fresher faces on board, as they have introduced a new line of jeans for woman. (FINALLY!) These jeans are available at Kohl's. On Saturday afternoon I was telling my friend Lynette about these jeans, she said she should check them out because she is in the market for some new jeans. Monday night she was at my house when I exclaimed "WHAT ARE THOSE JEANS?!?!" while pointing at her legs. Sure enough, she went to Kohl's the next morning and bought them and she had worn them since she purchased them. She said they're so comfortable and they are so great to look at! 25 bucks!
So, Sara, hopefully the next time I make an appearance on my blog, my jeans will fit me a little better! (and not because I've gained my weight back--although, I did just eat 10 cookies)

3 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2006 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    OMG! You so scared me...I thought the pic was of jeans you were going to buy. LMAO!!!! I was like...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahhahaa!!!

    So glad you are getting jeans that fit your rockin body! :) Post a pic when you have them on. I should so be a host for What Not to Wear. I revamped my friend's style a few years ago...and I must say that she has been totally stylish ever since. :)

     
  • At 9/14/2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    MMMMMM Cookies! Good job, and I remember Lee jeans, too. LOL - we must be the same age.

     
  • At 9/15/2006 08:52:00 PM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    Can't wait to see your new jeans. You look FABULOUS!!!!!!

    Ok, share those cookies over here already ;)

    Lois

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting