Monday, September 18, 2006

No more cribs=no more babies

This weekend we took that step away from babyhood. I am sad, but I am also excited and cribs make me crazy! On Saturday, Noah received his new big boy bed. He has slept wonderfully since and does not get out of his bed. He did at first, one time, but got in trouble by Dad, serious trouble, and we believe that has stuck in his mind since then! He is sleeping great-never waking up. I love that I can cuddle with him in his bed. I just love it. We did this sooner than I would have liked, but he's so big, it just didn't seem fair to keep him in his crib prison! It seems like only yesterday that we did this with Anna.
Here are some pictures!

Noah's last night in cramped quarters.

On the way to pick up the bed. We had to make room for the mattresses, so we put Anna's seat in back of Noah's.

Noah seeing his bed for the first time



Testing it out!



SO EXCITED!

His first night...sleeping peacefully and comfortably! Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2006 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! That just makes it a reality that I have to do it soon for Colin too. Where did our babies go? Plus..I got to kick him out of the crib to give to the new baby. LOL! He really does look way more comfortable though. Such a big boy. I am excited for him. :)

     
  • At 9/18/2006 02:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, this is weird...check out my blog!

     
  • At 9/19/2006 02:24:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Wow...no more cribs! You've never not had a crib at your house. I love that Noah loves it! Sweet, comfortable dreams everyone!

     
  • At 9/19/2006 07:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    way to go Noah.. :) nice bed..

     
  • At 9/20/2006 07:54:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Awww, my big girl is in cramped quarters still!

    My old babysitter, well, her babysitter, who is a very very wise woman told me to keep her in the crib as long as I can or I would be sorry. However, after seeing how happy Noah looks, I want to get her a bed!!!

     
  • At 9/22/2006 02:31:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    When did Noah grow up? Seriously, he is soooo grown up. I love the "So Excited" picture. And, it does seem just like yesterday that Anna got her Big Girl bed.

    I never thought I'd need a crib in our house for this long... I've actually grown attached to it... almost!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting