Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been awhile!

I know it's been awhile since I blogged! I've been so busy and so tired AND picasa wouldn't download my pictures, but here I am!
I had the most amazing weekend at my brother's house, it was the best! We ate (so much) and laughed alot and it was so relaxing! They dropped me off at the airport on Monday and I went inside and all flights to Chicago were cancelled sooooo I left Tuesday morning, it wound up working out very well, even though I was VERY stressed about the whole thing!

It's great to be home. It's crazy how much I miss my babies and Brian and my house when I'm gone. Since I came home I have been working on organizing my house. Slowly but surely, it's working and it makes me feel so much better! Yesterday I took the kids to get their haircut, it worked out perfectly, we've been grocery shopping, we've been to Costco, Lowe's and tonight I did a great deal of shopping on my own! We've been very busy, needless to say!

I have about 30 pictures for you to view, I hope you enjoy them!


My first time holding Tessa, I had just gotten off of the airplane. The Kansas City airport is AWESOME, should you ever need to fly there, I'm sure you'll like it, very simple.

My nephews, Evan (9) on the left and Grant (12).

Dancing a jig at an irish restaurant (O'Malley's) we went to Saturday night.

An irish performer, he was great! (I was having an enjoyable time taking pictures with my new camera--which I LOVE.)







This building was very old. Built in 1842.

soooooo pretty



A family shot at a great mexican restaurant.



Chocolate Gelato from Olive Garden

Evan and I were studying for a very important Social Studies test. I just received a proud picture of Evan holding up a test with an A+ on it! He says he's certain it's because Aunt Beth helped him!





This was just after I got home, Brian and the kids picked me up from the airport. (O'Hare) It was a great welcome home.

We went to dinner that night, isn't he cute??

Isn't she cute? Noah accidentally scratched her face on Saturday

A picture of a girl who needs her bangs cut!

A picture of a boy who needs a haircut!

Anna acting soooooo silly.



still silly

calmer



Noah LOVES HIS TRAINS

Anna acting silly AGAIN



She was making me laugh with her silliness today. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10/07/2006 03:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the pictures!! SO glad that you had a good trip, cancelled flight and all!! Could your nephews look any more like their dad?? Holy cow!! Tessa in an angel and soooo pretty!

     
  • At 10/11/2006 01:01:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    What a beautiful baby and beautiful family!

    That gelato looks yummy! Also looks like it could appear in an advertisement - must be the new, awesome camera!

    Love the pictures of the kids. The one of Anna being silly did make me LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting