Sunday, October 08, 2006

OMG, THIS WEEKEND.

We had one of those weekends that you dream about. At least, that I dream about. The weather was THE BEST. The kids were incredible and we did SO much! We had a great family weekend and got a ton of things done around the house. I got a new vacuum cleaner, Brian got a new shed, Noah got a new dresser and played with his hot wheels for hours and Anna, well, she got to drink Sprite, pick apples and pumpkins, eat munchkins, ride her bike, play with her neighbor friend, watch The Little Mermaid, go to Sunday School, play with her Oma and Great Grandma, eat her first twizzler and sit in a cart with a ghost. Who wouldn't have a blast? Right now, both the kids are peacefully sleeping, while Brian is playing his new playstation game, The Godfather, which is freaking me out, so I am in my bed watching a house flipping show and reveling in the most amazing weekend we have had in a long, long time. and thoroughly enjoying my clean house. (Well, mostly clean house.)
I would go into detail, but, wouldn't you get bored? so. many. details.

P.S. I have NO idea why some of the pictures are only showing half of the picture, it's pissing me off, I've tried to repost THREE TIMES now, but it doesn't seem to matter. I quit. Not to mention the fact that not all of the pictures are showing up.

















The stage above our table. (which took me awhile to realize it was there...I thought their music was just really loud and recorded...kinda shows how good this musician was!) Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

  • At 10/09/2006 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    How crazy that we also went to the County Line Orchard this weekend. Couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. Don't you just love Fall? It's my favorite! If Brian needs any help with his shed ask Jason. He recently bought one and put it together so it's fresh in his mind.

     
  • At 10/09/2006 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Sara T said…

    That sounds like an AWESOME weekend!!! I love those type of weekends.
    How did Anna like Little Mermaid???
    I love and miss fall...we just don't have it the same here. But Halloween ROCKS! We started decorating the house. :)
    And no way can you bore me. :)

    By the way...totally KICK ASS camera! Seriously!!! The colors are so vibrant. Love it!!!

     
  • At 10/09/2006 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I just told my husband we are going to an apple orchard this coming weekend!!!

    Awesome pictures and looks like a great weekend!

     
  • At 10/09/2006 09:32:00 PM, Blogger amy f. said…

    Sure was a beautiful weekend. Sounds like you all had so much fun! I love apple orchards and pumpkin patches. Not really finding any down here in Lafayette. Northern Indiana always had so many to offer. Never heard of County Line Orchard...really looks awesome! That stage right above the seating looked neat, too.

     
  • At 10/10/2006 06:41:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the pictures.. I just love love love apple picking.. makes the best pictures. Such a fun family time. It is a MUST family activity for us every year..

    You can really see how the children grow each year.

     
  • At 10/11/2006 12:56:00 AM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    What fun!!!! That is a dream weekend! The pictures are LOVELY. I think I am going to go out and buy a new camera...... !!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting