no use crying over spilled pumpkins
- Noah is still sleeping like crap. In the past 2 weeks he has slept well two nights and I am about to lose my mind. (too put it mildly) Last night was the hardest, I'm so tired. I took him back to the doctor today and his ears have cleared up completely. Thank Goodness. Now I know if he wakes up it's not because his ears hurt....good to know.
- We bought a new car yesterday. Brian's car had severe malfunctions on his way to work yesterday and after MANY YEARS AND DOLLARS spent on this car, it was time to say "goodbye car! Hello car payment." Yesterday was the longest, busiest, most chaotic day we've had in a long time, obviously because in ONE day we found and purchased a car...that we BOTH love alot. I may like it a little too much. It's a 2000 Bonneville, it's so so so pretty and in perfect condition. We are very excited, the kids love it, too!
- Brian and I are going out of town on Sunday for our annual trip to Brown County. We have gone every year since 2001 with my sister and her husband. We are going a little later this year since the week we usually go my sister had just returned back to work from maternity leave. I love this trip. My sister and I shop while Brian and her husband golf and drink. It couldn't be any more perfect. Our condo is even on the golf course. It's great! I am anxious about leaving, I should not be because Brian's mom is staying here with the kids and they just love her, but you know, I'm just anxious.
- I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. I have to go alone since Brian has to work tomorrow night(don't even get me started, okay?) My cousin is getting married. I found the greatest skirt tonight, I love it. However, I was shopping with the kids so I did not try it on and guess what??? It's too big! Brian's going to go back tomorrow and get me an 8! (that's how busy my day is tomorrow, I can't get my own damn skirt.)
- I am still successfully maintaining my weight. I weighed in on Wednesday at my Weight Watcher meeting and it went well. Makes me happy.