Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Goodbye October

We have been so incredibly busy. Seriously. I'm beat. Plus, Noah is sleeping like crap again.
Over the weekend we re-did our little master bathroom. For such a small room, it took FOR-FREAKIN'-EVER! But, it's over and I think it's fabulous! I have been working on the Friends of Allie November newsletter which has taken up my time, as well. It's due to be released tomorrow. And, Halloween has us running all over the place! I've kept my kids away from candy for pretty much their whole lives. not anymore. Noah thinks Chocolate is the bomb and Anna loves suckers. so.much.candy.

Tomorrow, I am returning to the gym. It has been a long time. The last time I was there was June. Can you believe that crap? Anyway, I'm excited, with it being colder outside, physical activity is down to cleaning, which is alot, but not enough, soooo off the to the gym I (we) go. All I can think about is how the kids are going to get sick now. Mark my words. Brian and I are going on Weight Watchers again. I'm up about five pounds, I better do something now before it's too late!!!!!! (like stop eating Halloween candy)
P.S. Do you see how close I am to 10,000 hits! WOW!
Anyway, lots of pictures for you.


This picture was taken on Sunday at a Halloween party at my Mom's.

pretty Belle. (and yes, you had to call her Belle.)

Handsome Bob the Builder. (and yes, you had to call him Bob the Builder.)

Anna before school this morning. She had a very exciting, fun filled day at preschool today. Noah was a little jealous that she was dressed up and he wasn't. I let him get dressed early and wear his costume to the Post Office and to pick Anna up from school.



Helping decorate cupcakes. We were heading to Brian's Grandma's retirement community to share cupcakes and show Great-grandma their costumes.



Great Grandma wound up taking the kids trick or treating. Even the people in their apartments were surprised. It was sooo funny.

But some people were ready!



And some people were not. Someone gave Anna a box of Fiddle Faddle.

Noah was very shy today.

Eating suckers after their nap. I bet they LOVED Halloween.

Brian and I carved pumpkins during their naps today. Brian did the spider.
Isn't that crazy?!?! (for those that don't know Brian...he's not very...arty.)

The kids and their neighbor friends. (Noah was disturbed by the Yoda creature.

Trying to get a good family picture is just too difficult anymore!
(actually...it's never been easy)

Not this one either.

Definitely not this one.

Just forget it.

FINALLY!!! Time to TRICK OR TREAT!!

First house! HOORAY!

still going!

And the inevitable costume switch!

Yep, even shoes. Noah in heels. Happy Halloween! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger amy f. said…

    Wow, you guys really had a jam packed Halloween! How fun! The kids look so cute in their costumes. I'm impressed with Brian's pumpkin carving.

    As far as the family pictures, YOU consistently looked great in every, single one at least (even if the rest of the family didn't!). We have the same issues with our family pictures...Mike and Alex have posing issues! Alex can't sit still, look at the camera, AND smile. Mike often looks uncomfortable since he doesn't like having his picture taken...it's getting better. You should have seen our engagement pictures...the "outtakes" were hilarious...terribly uncomfortable and awkward for him!

     
  • At 11/01/2006 01:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics! What a beautiful Belle - and Noah is the spitting image of Brian. It's a bit freaky. (in a cute way) :)

    And I'm impressed with how you got all those pics on blogger - after trying all day today, I got ONE on. ggrrhh

     
  • At 11/01/2006 02:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the pics!!! Sooo glad you got to go to Great Grandma's. Fiddle Faddle? Are you kidding me?? I love their costumes! We'll have to figure out how to get the kiddos dressed up and together next year. We've been strangely busy as well. Now that Halloween is over, I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 11/01/2006 09:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooooh you kids look so cute.. They really are growing up so quickly. I love the attempted family photos.

    I loved the fiddle faddle.. (who knew they still made it) last night we went to a house and an old lady was giving out old stuffed animals LOL

     
  • At 11/02/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    How incredibly pretty Anna looks with her hair done and Noah is a handsome and grown-up Bob the builder! Nice score with the Fiddle Faddle LOL

    I hear you on the family pictures... we have very few for the same reason. Your captions had me laughing.

    Glad you had such a fun-filled Halloween!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting