Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Where I am not

I am NOT at the gym. Why? Because Noah is sick. One week, friends. one week. I had to cancel my appointment at the gym today so other kids won't get sick. How very polite of me.

Anyway, on a happier note, I lost 4.2 lbs this week. YIPPEE! I'm pretty excited about that! Brian lost 9 lbs. NINE. whoa. My first week of WW in February I lost 8 lbs. We are good competitors. I'm so proud of him.

In 75 minutes, I'll be at the pediatricians office getting the kids their flu shots. I am not looking forward to that, but I'll glad they are getting them. Every time a news report comes on I think about how it can be prevented and how they haven't received theirs, yet. bad mom! But today is the day. Will they still give Noah his shot if he's sick? I guess we'll find out.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/08/2006 08:53:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I am sorry that Noah is sick. He can get his flu shot as long as he doesn't have a fever. Timmy had a cold when he got his 3 weeks ago. Emma got hers yesterday and she has a cold also. so no worries. Of course Emma was crying before the nurse even got near her with the shot, and Timmy was crying because he wanted the shot. I just can't win.

    Great weight loss for both you and Brian. So nice of you not to infect the other kids, even though that is probaby where Noah picked it up.

     
  • At 11/08/2006 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    You make me want to do WW and join the gym.

    Oh, I'm sooo tired. Too tired even to blog. I can barely comment.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting