Thursday, November 02, 2006

Presenting Jack Black

Going back on Weight Watchers has been interesting, but very good already--just after 24 hours.
I entered my weight onto weightwatchers.com yesterday morning and my weight was up 6.5 lbs. HOLY CRAP. wow. It goes on so quickly and so easily but comes off like it's superglued to your body. total bullshit. I'm so thankful for this great program, truly I am.

Anyway, I had a great day of not eating (is there really such a thing?) I followed my points, I planned them in the morning and this morning I was 2.6 lbs lighter than yesterday. (yes, I weigh myself everyday) What a difference it makes when you are not eating pizza and chocolate. Speaking of chocolate, I did not eat a single morsel of halloween candy. In fact, I asked Anna if she would rather have some Halloween candy or would she rather we get rid of it and we go buy her a present instead. She opted for the present. HOORAY! So, I gathered up 3 gallon size zip loc bags (each filled half way) to donate to where my Mom works, where my Dad works and where Brian works. all gone--no more temptation and the kids can stop asking for candy! I also returned to the gym yesterday and I am so happy I did. While I was walking and stretching and doing strength training, all I could think about is how nice it really was to be alone, with loud music and doing something so amazing for my body. My body is awfully sore today, but that is temporary. We are returning tomorrow. I do need new workout clothes, I had to safety pin my pants at the waist because they continued to fall down and my shirts are XL...I'll be heading to Target tonight...

I leave you with two photos: The first is a picture that Anna drew of Jack Black. I don't know why she drew it, I'm guessing she learned his name from a commercial on Nick Jr. She has the most amazing memory and I think she is a very talented artist, she's only three, people!!

The next is a message from our troops. Speaking of our troops, this is a really cool program by Xerox, it's very quick and easy to complete, I hope you take the time to do it, it's the least one can do!

4 Comments:

  • At 11/02/2006 08:28:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    I sent one. You're right. It's the least we can do. It was almost too easy.

     
  • At 11/03/2006 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    You go girl! Going back to the gym AND buying clothes that fit! (you know how I love that)

    I am very lucky that Colin only went around the block once and got little candy. Plus I am like you...hardly EVER give candy. That is my mom's job. LOL!

    I sent one too...it was WAY too easy and SO worth it.

    LMAO at the picture!

     
  • At 11/03/2006 10:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oooh I love the Jack Black picture.. Make sure you save it.

    good luck being back on weight watchers I start back tomorrow morning. I am starting to resemble a higglytown hero and it is not pretty.

     
  • At 11/03/2006 05:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Giving away Halloween candy??? are you high???(no, just motivated,and absolutely brilliant, IMO)

    And I'm not being biased that Anna is really good at drawing--that's my professional, non-aunt opinion.

    And I love the last photo. I was driving when I heard the news bit (yes, I live in a cave), as the story progressed and he was apologizing to the world, I was thinking, "what the heck did he say?" And then they said what he said....and I was SO mad. Livid. Seething.

    Some people are just asshats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting