Random pieces of information
2. There is really one TV show that I can honestly say I am addicted to. American Idol. It's back and I'm excited. (okay, I'm also a little addicted to OPRAH, but she's my girl. Oh and I'm addicted to Will and Grace, but the new stuff isn't so funny, but that's okay. ooooh ooh and I LOVE me some Sex in the City. That's all, I swear."
3. I learned a helpful tip regarding housecleaning. Every Wednesday, (or once a week) complete a task you dread. Could be cleaning out your closets, or cleaning your fridge, washing windows, vacuuming stairs, you get the idea. Today I opted to complete a lot of tasks that I dread, so I cleaned the ceiling fans, cleaned my microwave, washed the kids booster seat covers, and I met a man. His name is Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Man is he magical! I used him all day. I wiped down all of the kitchen cabinets, cleaned the front of the dishwasher and refrigerator, and wiped down all of my doors. (which are six panel white doors that desperately needed attention.) I also dusted my living room and cleaned off Brian's desk. It was great, very productive day. (Anna and Noah's birthday party is next Saturday, so I have lots to do!) Brian worked late today, so it was a long long day. I changed FIVE dirty diapers. I also wound up reorganizing three of my kitchen cabinets and bathing Anna and Noah, which is typically what Brian does.
4. Brian and I read "A Million Little Pieces" and we both loved it. Even with the latest news about the author "embellishing," it's still a great book. I started reading Night, Oprah's latest recommendation, I've only read the preface, and that was hard to read.
After that I'm going to read "My Friend Leonard" (James Frey) and after that I'm going to read "Three Weeks with my Brother" by Nicholas Sparks. Anyone ever read a book by Sparks? I haven't.
5. I received my thyroid test results back and they came back fine. So I bought some B-Complex. My dear friend Megan started taking it and she said she feels better all around. It's worth a shot!
6. Thank you for all of your prayers for my laptop, my laptop, AKA Julia, is doing VERY well! She is as good as new! oh please...I know your computer has a name, too! RIGHT??
Alright, I actually have to go to bed early! I have to get up at 4:30am, I'm going to see Oprah. Thanks everyone for your help with the Oprah questions! You guys are the best!