Tuesday, January 31, 2006

New bed!

So, Anna's bed was delivered today! She has done awesome with it so far! This afternoon for her nap, she went to sleep and she stayed in bed for almost 3 hours! She's asleep right now. I've given her two rules: 1. No jumping in the bed. 2. You may not leave the bed until Mommy or Daddy come and get you! so far. so good! so so so good. Here's some pictures for you!

Anna's first sight of the bed in her room.


Testing!

Let me see if I like it while pretending to sleep and holding my Lil' Bill.
So comfortable!


I love my bed!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2/01/2006 06:15:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    How cute and EXCITING!!! I love her bedspread!! Anna did great with her nap. I hope bedtime was just as good!!! I can't wait to hear.

    Thanks for so many pictures!

     
  • At 2/01/2006 08:05:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    what a cute bed.. Your so lucky that Anna says in the bed.. mine would not do it .. though I never tried and Abby has been in a bed since before we could negoate terms with her.. keep up the good work anna.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Lynette3boys said…

    What an exciting experience for your little girl! She looks like she loves it. What does Noah think? Should be an even easier transition for him when it's time.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 08:54:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    Oh that is so sweet!! I am so glad that Anna did such a good job! Go Anna!!!!!!!!

    OMG Beth...I LOVE HER ROOM!!!! That is the sweetest little girl room!!! I love the butterflies on the wall! I have the same concept if I ever have a little girl. I even bought the stampin up set for it. LOL! I better have a little girl. LOL! I love it!!!

     
  • At 2/02/2006 01:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love that quilt!

    What a big girl, suddenly she seems so much older now!

    Tell her I said she's a good girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting