Monday, January 23, 2006

Not much

I'm too tired to blog tonight! So, I'll just share some pictures!
Here's a picture of my two two year olds. I can only say that for 4 days and I love it! Today a woman asked how old our kids were and I said "they're two." She said "oh you have twins!" And we said no. She was so confused and literally said "how does that happen?"

My little man brushing his teeth! He LOVES it!

Beyonce, look out! Here's Anna with my knee high boots on. As if walking around on them isn't hard enough, she has them on the wrong feet!

These are the flowers I got from the Oprah show. Each plate had a beautiful gerber daisy (my favorite flower) on them! We got two plates, so we got two flowers! My thoughts on this: there are 300 people in the audience, which equals 600 flowers. I'm so impressed!

4 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006 11:51:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Cute! Cute! Cute!!!! They are both so CUTE!!

     
  • At 1/24/2006 06:50:00 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    They are adorable Beth!! If Anna can walk in them on the wrong feet just think how good she is with them on the right feet. So does NOah really like to brush his teeth or does he just suck the tothpaste off the brush?

    Beautiful flowers!! I love the color!

     
  • At 1/24/2006 08:11:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    wow beth loved the pictures of your two year olds and the plate is realy nice

     
  • At 1/24/2006 10:23:00 AM, Blogger Sara T said…

    I laughed out loud from the woman's comment. She realizes there is 12 months in a year right? LOL!
    The kids are too cute for words!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting