Friday, January 20, 2006

I spent the day with my Birthday Boy!

Just a quick post--today I celebrated the birth of my son, Noah! He turned 2 today! We had a great day! We started the day with waffles and munchkins from Dunkin Donuts! We celebrated with Noah's grandparents (both sets) by having a "mini" birthday party! (Anna and Noah are having their joint party next Saturday.) Noah brings so much joy, laughter and love into our lives. He has a spirit that is so good and bright. I laid in bed with him this morning, the exact moment of his birth, and thought about the first time I held him in my arms. That first time was so brief and special, so meaningful and emotional. I am so thankful for this gift that has been granted to us. HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, NOAH!
Enjoy these pictures! I will have more pictures on our website soon!
Thanks for checking in everybody!
P.S. Brian is doing very well! He had a follow up appointment and they say he is already 50% healed. Thanks for your postive thoughts.

Grateful for this special day.






4 Comments:

  • At 1/20/2006 11:27:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    He looks very serious about making his wish before he blows out the candles. And the opening-the-present picture is priceless!!

    Happy Birthday sweet, little Noah!! You are the apple of you mommy's and daddy's eye.

    Speaking of daddy's eyes, glad to hear they're healing so quick!! Give him a high five from me!

     
  • At 1/20/2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    ohh I can't get over how much older he looks.. sniff.. why do our babies have to turn two.. I loved the pictures. You dunkin donuts has waffles?

    Glad Brian is healing good.

     
  • At 1/21/2006 07:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday sweet boy!!

     
  • At 1/21/2006 12:52:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    How exciting!!! Happy Birthday Noah!! It looks like you and Anna are very excited about that cake!! Love the pictures!! So glad your Dad's eyes are healing so fast!! Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting