Friday, January 27, 2006

Hate Mail

I am shocked that one of my readers sent me hate mail, or shall I say "left a hate comment." Amy A. can you hear me?? I am posting out of fear now! just kidding.

So, I am really too tired to post. but just a few things:

First. My Breakfast with Oprah episode is due to aire next Wednesday, 2/1.

Second. Tonight I had my worst Pampered Chef show ever. Show #89 will go down in the record books.

Third. I have read A Million Little Pieces. I have shared with many people that I love the book and I urged many to read it. I still do. I think it's crappy that he altered his story, but it's still a fantastic book.

Fourth. Tomorrow is Anna and Noah's joint Birthday party. We have over 25 scheduled guests to come over. I have 4 days worth of stuff to do in a few hours. Lord help me.

Fifth. President Bush just signed a bill that acknowledges the problem of trafficking very young girls for prostitution. This bill has designated millions of dollars to stop the problem and raise awareness. I think this is great news. So, why don't we see this on the news?

Sixth. I am tired. The kids went to their Grandma Fletcher's house today. She picked them up at 10 and dropped them off at 2:30pm. Someday, I'll take that time by myself and lay on the couch.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/28/2006 07:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also read A Million Little Pieces right after it was announced. I read it in a weekend, could not put it down. I am disppointed that he altered so many things, but I still loved the book. Did you watch Oprah when he was on the other day? It was SO uncomfortable for me to watch! I had to look away or pause it often, seriously. You could tell how uncomfortable both he and Oprah were...she was ticked!

     
  • At 1/28/2006 10:13:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    I can't wait to see your show Beth. Good luck with the party. I know how stress it can be for children party planning. I will be right there with in the crazy farm in a month. Have a special day.

    It is really surprising how bad the human trafficing problem is very bad internationally. I guess it is a huge problem in Europe. I was listening ot the radio and it sound horrible.. Glad to see we are doing something for this serious problem.

     
  • At 1/28/2006 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Ok, so let me see if I can remember all of your points to comments on.

    I TIVO Oprah so there is no way that I will miss your episode. I hope the party today was a blast and you're not too tired. I didn't read the book, but I totally respect Oprah for her show the other day. Big kudos to her. I wish I took the time to lay on the couch also!! What IS wrong with us? Thanks for the info on Bush. I wish I saw that on the news. So what happened at your show? Were there no sales?

    I can't wait to see pictures of the big party!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting