January=American Idol. I mean, a fresh start.
1. Plan my meals better
2. Spend more time organizing my pictures
3. Watch more TV (seriously!)
4. Read six books this year. I know that doesn't seem like much, but last year I only read 2-3. Any suggestions?
5. Clean more, I guess! (doesn't seem possible, but it must be!)
6. Host more play dates, attend more playdates.
7. Date my husband more frequently.
8. Yell at my children (and husband) less frequently.
9. Become more involved with my church.
10. Keep my purse clean. (how in the hell does it become so cluttered?? I cleaned it yesterday and it has 3 pieces of paper in it and five hot wheels.)
11. Get more manicures.
12. Be better with my finances. (scratch off #7 & #10)
13. Drink less coffee. (just kidding)
13. Potty train Noah by March 1st
14. Spend more time outside during warmer weather.
15. Make my blog more interesting to read.
16. Spend less time on the computer (scratch off #15)
17. Turn 30 gracefully.
18. Spend more time coloring with the kids.
19. Take more pictures.
20. Try 3 new healthy recipes per month...and share with all of you!
By the way, I just finished this book, it's a good read, I do recommend it.
Labels: That's Life