Sunday, December 24, 2006

HO HO HO-CHOOO!!

We are still sick. Please note the word "we." This sucks. The one thing I wanted to do today, on Christmas Eve, was attend mass twice. Once this morning because it's Sunday, and once early this afternoon to celebrate Christmas. But we are still in our pajamas. Not only have I been plagued by this terrible cold, but I also have insomnia (for the past three nights) and I am so tired.

I wanted to wake up feeling better, after a long night's rest, get dressed for church, stop on our way home for Dunkin' Donuts coffee, come home, bake cinnamon rolls and have the kids open up the little gifts we bought them and spend the day listening to Christmas carols, wrapping last minute gifts, baking and smelling my plethera of Christmas candles. Instead, we are sitting on our bed, eating cinnamon rolls, I am blogging, the kids are watching a Christmas episode of Little Einstein's and Brian is being paged by his job, in between sneezes.

I also want to mention that my poor sister-in-law is plagued with something even worse. They had planned to visit for the Christmas weekend, but her husband is so sick, they have to stay put all weekend. I feel so bad for them and wish they were here with us. :(

Although we wish we were well and doing all the "Christmas-y" things that people do, we're pretty happy right now, runny noses and all. Sometimes no matter how you plan, it doesn't turn out, but in the end, it all works out.

Merry Christmas, Everyone.




\








It always works out.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12/24/2006 08:46:00 PM, Blogger Penny said…

    adorable outfits.

    I hope you all feel better and that you have a good day tomorrow.

     
  • At 12/26/2006 08:22:00 AM, Blogger Mich said…

    I LOVE the pictures!! Hope that everyone is feeling better and basking in the Christmas afterglow. We missed everyone this weekend!!

     
  • At 1/04/2007 01:50:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    The kids' pictures are so sweet! Is this an actual studio or a Beth-creation backdrop??? Either way it was perfect!

     
  • At 1/04/2007 02:45:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    I forgot to mention that cinnamon rolls are great in the toaster oven too! I got a PC recipe for apple cinnamon biscuits that is great too.

    I love, love homemade cinnamon rolls!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting