Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas is over?

Where does one even begin? We had such a good Christmas, it was pretty quiet and pleasant, the house remained fairly clean, and my chest became congested. I went to the doctor yesterday, I have bronchitis, a sinus infection and "pre-pneumonia," but I'm already better. (Brian has bronchitis, as well) It truly shows the magic of the Christmas season, that despite being sick, we had a great Christmas.

Anna and Noah were truly spoiled by Santa this year, he's a crazy guy.

I'm thinking I will not be blogging too much over the next week. My family is in town. I have five brothers and sisters (they are all married and they all have children) and we will be celebrating Christmas with them this week. It's a very busy time. A very crowded and chaotic time. A joyous time. We will even have house guests at our home, Brian and I will be sleeping in Sofa City.
Happy New Year! A few pictures for you.




5 Comments:

  • At 12/27/2006 02:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad that you are able to get on antibiotics and feel better before your whole family comes in. Bleh about being sick, but I'm glad you are on the mend! Have an awesome time with your large family - I hope to have lots of holidays like that with a "large" extended family when my 3 are grown with (hopefully) their own families. :)

     
  • At 12/28/2006 05:53:00 PM, Blogger Elisa said…

    Odd that I can't see your pics.

    Hope you feel better soon!

     
  • At 12/30/2006 10:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year to you, too!! :)

     
  • At 12/31/2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Mich said…

    Hope you are having fun with the whole family!!! Happy, Healthy New Year to you!!

     
  • At 1/04/2007 01:59:00 PM, Blogger mommy3 said…

    Crazy how Christmastime and illnesses go hand in hand (literally). I hope you are all much better now!

    Your Christmas sounds wonderful! I love large family Christmases - the chaos and being busy. I'm sad when it over too. (But, I'm usually ready to start the new year and be back in my own bed!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting