Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sick Taxes

Editor's note: This blog entry was actually written and posted on Friday, 2/2. Blogspot.com has gone crazy.

My title combined two things at once. I'm sick. And I've been doing my taxes.

Yesterday morning I woke up feeling a little ill and by the time I went to bed I was worse and then this morning...forget about it! SICK SICK SICK. Sore throat, severe headache, ears hurting, stuffy nose and muscle aches. Luckily, Brian stayed home and helped tremondously with the kids. Also, one of my favorite pizza restaurants opened up in our town and they delivered, so we had that tonight! That made me feel better. Luckily the kids have been spared so far.

Then tonight, I decided it was time to do my taxes. Since I have a home based business I had tons of taxes to do. After four hours, I've decided to break until tomorrow! Hopefully I'll feel better! For the record, about 3 weeks ago I sat down and started my taxes on a program that Pampered Chef offers, it's really a fantastic program, but apparently I was hitting something incorrectly because any recording I did, about 2 hours worth, did not get recorded.

Oh well!I'm also getting so excited and energized about the 2006 Friends of Allie team! The goal this year is to hit $1 million! So exciting.

I know it's not much of an entry, but I'M TIRED! Time for bed!

2 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger Penny said…

    I hope you feel better soon.. Taxes are fun arn't they. This year is going ot be an easy year for us so I will have our done tomorrow or the next day. Just need to sit down and do it. No running around Vegas trying to send in three years worth of tax returns I am reformed LOL.

     
  • At 2/05/2006 09:56:00 PM, Blogger Christy M. said…

    Beth,
    I hope you feel better soon. I can comiserate with you on the taxes. I do ours and Brian has an S Corp and I'm self employed!! Fun, fun!!

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting